Do you know a good tattoo concealer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a tattoo that I hate!  I thought it was a good idea when I was 20.  15 years later that rose looks like a purple cabbage.  Anyone know of a good coverup?

Yeah, both of those brands are cream based, which are easier to work with. Another option is to use Skin Illustrator, it's a bit more difficult to work with, as it's an alcohol based make-up, but the results and longevity are excellent. Here are some before and afters I've done using both products. Skin Illustrator:
You can tell it's 99% as the edges are "square" or straight, because of the brush being used, and the pigment is slightly translucent. This was the only way how I knew what product I used, as this was done a year ago. I didn't cover the entire tattoo as the rest of it was covered up by his wardrobe. If I covered the entire tattoo, the bottom edges would've been blended away like the top edges. Ben Nye Tattoo Cover creme wheel:
Meh, your typical run-of-the-mill tattoo cover-ups.

Tat Skin Concealer comes in a trio pack so you can blend it to match your skin.  I have a dark tattoo so I actually apply three layers with a makeup sponge and an applicator brush.  It sets powder dry so you don't need anything other than the concealer to apply it.  I've used it at a wedding and at work depending on what I'm wearing.  Here's the link:  http://www.tat2x.com/conceal-a-tattoo-p/tscncltrio.htm

Back