• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

$1.00 Conscious Box for New Subscribers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks - just subbed! 

Does anyone know when this box usually ships? Also when should I cancel so I don't get charged for the next month?

Just subbed! I can never pass up deals like this :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The bottom of the page said the next one ships out in like 19 days, but I wonder when I need to cancel so I won't get charged for the one after.

I sent an e-mail to their customer service to see what the cutoff date is for cancelling before getting charged for another box. I will update here when they reply.

Thank you! I couldn't resist one at that price, I've been wanting to check them out for a while now. 

FYI - it looks like you can get each type of box for $1 with the code. So, you can get the classic + vegan + gluten-free for only $3 (however, all 3 would come in a month).

I could only get one with the code.  Did you use a different email address or something?

Back