Sign in to follow this  
Amanda Stan

(Spoilers) April Ipsy bag

I h

Hmm. Garnier fructis sleek and shine anti-frizz serum(just be super careful with the amount you use, and use it before you blow dry, otherwise you'll look greasy, and only use that from bottom of the ear down) I loveeee the garnier fructis sleek and shine blow dry perfector straightening balm, seriously the best for frizzy hair. I like pure argan oil when I don't want to use the first product I mentioned. I have like 20 different hair products and those make a good enough impression for me to remember while I'm at school. Lol
. I haven't tried those, I'll look for them the next time I go to target. Thanks!

Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post

It makes my hair so soft and shiny and I am seriously in love with it.. What product works better for you so I can check it out?

I use the Coppola Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy products.  I love the conditioner and deep conditioner.  It's pretty pricey compared to other hair care products, but it works really well - at least for me.  It's definitely worth checking out, if you get the chance.

Is

I use the Coppola Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy products.  I love the conditioner and deep conditioner.  It's pretty pricey compared to other hair care products, but it works really well - at least for me.  It's definitely worth checking out, if you get the chance.
. Is it color safe? Where do you get it at?

Have you ever tried John Frieda secret weapon? it does wonders for my frizzy curls.
I have not, I'll look into it :)
I h . I haven't tried those, I'll look for them the next time I go to target. Thanks!
You're welcome :)

Am I the only one who hasn't gotten their bag yet? With finals and projects piling up, I was looking forward to this bag to cheer me up! icon_cry.gif 400

And yet, my bag found its way to the black hole that is Richmond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post

To be honest, I can't speculate on that shadow but I do know Two Cosmetics does not list the ingredients on their website. At this time the only thing I can say is to use it at your own risk and discretion. If you're uncomfortable using it as shadow then try it as a blush or don't use it.

I would suggest looking around for this product from other companies because it's not a unique product and since they use a private label manufacturer you're bound to find it.

So very frustrating! But I am glad I only paid a little over $4 for this, shipping included. I looked back on the Ipsy site and saw they were touting 2 cosmetics as paraben free and not tested on animals. They also did list the ingredients in the shadow on Ipsy, which are supposed to be: "talc, mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polybutene, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopheryl acetate, synthetic fluorpholgopite l".

Something else I liked about them was the whole donating to battered women shelters. Wish they'd get their act together, but oh well. I generally stick with my Urban Decay shadows most of the time anyway as they are such good quality. This was really just for fun anyway. Thanks Zadidoll!

Hello Dear Ladies,

I am here to report that my Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal full size 4.2 oz arrived today intact, lid sealed and has the full contents of the genuine product. Comapred side by side the liquid is the same texture, weight, density and scent. Only 12.99 included shipping. My hair LOVES THIS STUFF! I will use this seller again. Apparently ii is a large beauty outlet. 

Hope you all have a great beautiful and beauty- FULL day! heart.gif

xoxo

JamieJoy (mindcaviar)

• Like 1

Originally Posted by Heather Hicks View Post

(regarding TWO COSMETICS) They also did list the ingredients in the shadow on Ipsy, which are supposed to be: "talc, mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polybutene, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopheryl acetate, synthetic fluorpholgopite l".

Something else I liked about them was the whole donating to battered women shelters. Wish they'd get their act together, but oh well. I generally stick with my Urban Decay shadows most of the time anyway as they are such good quality. This was really just for fun anyway. Thanks Zadidoll!

Yes, I thought that was a wonderful project. And yes, I did read the ingredients before I purchased. Thanks for reminding us of that. 

Originally Posted by anita68 View Post

Am I the only one who hasn't gotten their bag yet? With finals and projects piling up, I was looking forward to this bag to cheer me up! icon_cry.gif 400

I haven't gotten my first bag either and my second 'just' now shipped  scared.gif I see things going up on the trade thread and I think 'should I make a trade for it?' when I have no idea on what my bags are gonna have. I'd probably get traded items faster than it will take for my bags to show up  wassatt.gif

I finally got my shipping email this morning. It apparently shipped on the 11th from NC, traveled to the ATL area, then for some reason beyond me, continued down the east coast to Jacksonville, FL and has stopped in Orlando for the weekend. I hope it enjoys Cinderella's castle and Mr Toad's Wild Ride before it has to make its way to the Pensacola area. Haha.

• Like 1

Mine shipped on the 4th, went touristing in Wisconsin, got lost in Chicago...from the 9th through the 16th, apparently found its way back out to the 'burbs, where it got confused by the Kennedy, and now it's back in Elk Grove Village. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll see it by Friday?   

This is the first time I've had trouble, usually I get it the same day as my shipping notice.

Originally Posted by anita68 View Post

Nope there's a lot of other people waiting on their bag.

I'm not sure if I'm reading the message right, but I just got an email from Ipsy (on an email I never signed up for a bag on) and it says no more waitlist sign up now...

I just got my bag today. I was surprised to see my items in a floral bag, because I never got the apology email others got, nor was this a replacement bag for me, but my first one. Inside was a card with the same message the apology email had. I'm wondering if it took me so long to get my bag because they realized it was damaged before it left the warehouse? And if that's the case why did they send some people's anyway? But I digress. I'm happy. This means an extra bag for me which is a large part of the reason I use Ipsy. So yay. 

I ordered something  on eBay, the company used Dhl. its been sitting down in a post office and hour from me for over a week. I do understand we have had two blizzards in the last three week, but I'm scared it might get lost in the shuffle  . I wonder if all the  bad weather in my surrounding states has slowed down  the Ipsy delivery's in  some areas.

My bag arrived and I got everything I wanted. (Well, short of getting both hair products.) I got:

• Sweet Cheeks blush
  • Mica powder (Earth)
  • HSH Soy Renewal
  • Of Corset I'll Call You polish

I'd heard so much about the smell of the old pouches that I was actually curious about it and was interested to see whether it's as bad as everyone says. And indeed it is! sick.gif

I really like this month's items though. I wasn't expecting much of the polish, but it's holding up well for me so far. 

Sometimes I clean surfaces of my house with a solution of water, vinegar (white or apple cider, doesn't matter), vodka, and a drop of dish washing liquid. It's very versatile and safe for pets and children, plus it deodorizes and disinfects. I got the apology email as well so I'm sure a smelly bag is heading my way. I'll use the cleaner on it and report back as to how it does to de-stink, though I predict it'll work wonders (use it for the cat and bunny litter boxes and it's effective).

Originally Posted by MoiSurtout View Post

My bag arrived and I got everything I wanted. (Well, short of getting both hair products.) I got:

• Sweet Cheeks blush
  • Mica powder (Earth)
  • HSH Soy Renewal
  • Of Corset I'll Call You polish

I'd heard so much about the smell of the old pouches that I was actually curious about it and was interested to see whether it's as bad as everyone says. And indeed it is! sick.gif

I really like this month's items though. I wasn't expecting much of the polish, but it's holding up well for me so far. 

I got the same.  But to me, the bag just smells like my dad.  He's a mechanic, so after a long day in the garage, that is what he smells like.  icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by jbrookeb View Post

Sometimes I clean surfaces of my house with a solution of water, vinegar (white or apple cider, doesn't matter), vodka, and a drop of dish washing liquid. It's very versatile and safe for pets and children, plus it deodorizes and disinfects. I got the apology email as well so I'm sure a smelly bag is heading my way. I'll use the cleaner on it and report back as to how it does to de-stink, though I predict it'll work wonders (use it for the cat and bunny litter boxes and it's effective).

Wow... never would have thought of adding vodka to cleaning solution!  Would you mind sharing the "recipe"?  I'm looking for a good natural cleaner, especially because my 3-year-old is now trying to lick the counters (no clue why. he's crazy).

I would share it if I actually measured any of the ingredients. :D The main ingredient I use is the vinegar, usually about 2 cups depending on the container size (we have been refilling a standard size floor cleaner spray bottle), then about 1.5-2 cups of vodka (or regular rubbing alcohol if I've drank all the vodka), some water to top off the bottle and a drop or two of liquid dish soap. You can also mix up this same recipe and add less alcohol, more water and a few drops more dish soap, and a cup or two of table salt to use on weeds. Spray a few times in direct sunlight and they wither within days. Infinitely safer than roundup (my chickens and pets like to graze).

I just went from having brownish black  long hair(to my bra level)to short red hair.  I did it on a whim, I hated till I dyed it red. I look like a new person my hazel eyes pop out now and I dont look so washed out but now I have to change my makeup rountine. I really loved the Sweet cheeks blush, not so sure now.I didnt get  the hair powder but I bought some at Walmart, I was out in the car playing with in my hair, I didnt realize I was going to get my hair cut, a few hours later after snow ,wind and hair product when I did go to get my haircut , the hair stylist looked at my hair and said .. Uh we better wash it ok,,I had  chunks of flaky hair powder lol. She told me now that I have short hair it would work better and not to  use so much lol. I reallly clumped it on.