Heyy Everyone !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heyy Everyone !!

My name is Kaila :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have been passionate about anything makeup ever since I was little. I am currently studying master makeup artisty at QC Makeup Academy and so far so good! I can't wait to complete my studies and begin my career as a freelance makeup artist! I love learning from anyone I can and talking with people who love makeup as much as me. I am glad to be a part of MakeupTalk as well.

Hope to hear from you all soon,

Kaila <3

Hi Kaila! Welcome to Makeup Talk!

Please be sure to check out our Terms of Service. Then, feel free to update your profile (the button is found at the top of the page) with some information so we can get to know you. Most of all, we hope you enjoy interacting and contributing in the forums here at Makeup Talk.

Some of our most popular sections include:

Please feel free to contact me or any other moderator with any questions! 
smile.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk.

We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message me or other the moderators if you need something.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back