Panty Fly discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kimmud2

Ok so I just signed up for this site that has underwear for $7.  I signed up for the prepay 3 month deal that was only $15 for 3 months worth. I hope the underwear is awesome, this one will be to good to be true.  Anyone else signed up for it?

Moderator note: Kimmud2 is the wife of one of the co-founders. Kimmud2 account has been banned from MakeupTalk as a shill account.

Last edited:
Same here, Especially for 3 months worth.  I checked out their facebook some of the underwear looks cute so, Im excited

What plan did everyone sign up under? I did the Mix and Match option. I'm a little nervous about the fit and quality, but it'll be hard to know until we try it!

I signed up for the sleek and sexy option but I might change next month to mix it up. Yeah quality will be interesting for the price. We will see they said it would be mailed out tomorrow so .....

i chose mix it up. they told me that mine would be shipped today but i haven't heard from them...i don't think they send out tracking numbers.

I subbed too -- I'm excited for this one (though I can't think of anything I need less than more underwear unless it's more monthly subscriptions)!

Wooo! I love that they include bigger sizes. That is a major plus with me. Looks like I have another monthly sub!

Anyone else get an email about Panty Fly suspending your automatic payments through Paypal? I bought the 3 month thing....very odd.

Wow, I just got a reply as well! Their customer service is killing it right now...so impressed.

I know! they are amazing so far. It's kinda weird that it's owned by two guys lol but whatever. maybe they know what's sexy?? lol

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know! they are amazing so far. It's kinda weird that it's owned by two guys lol but whatever. maybe they know what's sexy?? lol
Maybe they know what my boyfriend will find sexy...we have very different opinions on that sometimes! I kind of like the surprise element of it. I don't ever really try different brands/colors/styles because I don't want to take a risk on something I might hate, so I just buy what I already like. My fear is that these will be trashy, uncomfortable, and fit badly, particularly because they're so cheap...crossing my fingers otherwise though!

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe they know what my boyfriend will find sexy...we have very different opinions on that sometimes! I kind of like the surprise element of it. I don't ever really try different brands/colors/styles because I don't want to take a risk on something I might hate, so I just buy what I already like. My fear is that these will be trashy, uncomfortable, and fit badly, particularly because they're so cheap...crossing my fingers otherwise though!
ditto! but i mean at $1.50ish per pair it's worth the risk lol.

Latest posts

Back