Squarehue - April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing that I'm really thinking about subbing, but I just subbed to Julep and I'm not sure if I really need both, even though I have been obsessed with doing my nails lately. Urgh, what to do?

Does anyone know what the cutoff is that I have to order by to get an April box?

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought they had shifted to a delayed shipping system like Eco-Emi where you sign up one month but don't get your first shipment until the following month when you've already had another payment go through, but on Facebook they specifically stated:
Aw I hope I still get next months box since thats the box I specifically signed up for.

That does sound like awesome shipping though!

Ooh, I don't remember getting actual tracking info before! I just received email from Square Hue directly, and now I realize that my earlier email was from stamps.com.

I got my shipping notice, but it actually it's status is listed as "electronic notification rec'd".  Have they actually rec'd your packages for shipping?

My box is out for delivery! Can't wait to see the colors. I had a dream that they were going to be pastel green, yellow, and pink. Really hope not, but I'm definitely hoping for a springy green.

Wow I dreamt 2/3! Purple is called Groovy Love, Yellow is Yellow Submarine, Green is Flower Power. I love this green! Exactly what I was hoping for. And the purple is so pretty. Now to try out the formulas...

Thanks for posting this month's picks. I figured it would be pastels...Easter, Spring & pastel colors just seem to go together. My box is out for delivery today but I cancelled so this will be my last month. I have Julep & even though Julep is a little expensive we have choices, add-ons & other things to look forward to. I've been bored with the choices I've gotten since last year.

Just opened my box! I was really hoping for springy pastels so I'm very happy to have these! I'll be getting CMM for the first time this month too and I hope I don't get a dupe color. The risks we run for having a nail polish addiction, eh? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow I dreamt 2/3! Purple is called Groovy Love, Yellow is Yellow Submarine, Green is Flower Power. I love this green! Exactly what I was hoping for. And the purple is so pretty. Now to try out the formulas...

At least I don't have any similar colors. Plus while I was really hoping for a pink, I was as equally hoping for a purple so I'm fine with that. Is the yellow more pastely or neon?

*Edited to say that I don't need to know anymore about the yellow as my box is out for delivery. The original tracking thing from stamps.com wasn't ever updating, but I just checked the USPS site and it is coming today! Yay!

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I LOVE those colors!

Latest posts

Back