Allure Summer Beauty Box OR Sephora Sun Safety Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wondering about these, too.  Been stalking Sephora for a couple of weeks, looking for the Sun Safety Kit.  Of course, I stalk it anyway.

Pursuant to Allure Magazine on their facebook page, I just emailed [email protected], asking when the spring Allure beauty box would be coming out.  I'll let you know if I hear anything.

I thought these came out around May or so? Edited to add: just did a search and the Allure summer beauty box popped up on MUT threads towards the end of April last year. Maybe that'll help. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Ineri218 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

According to Allure mag, summer box goes on sale April 23rd.

It says it will include TanTowel, Neutrogena, Butter London, Cetaphil, Nexxus and more.
Thank you, Ineri218, for letting us know!

According to Allure mag, summer box goes on sale April 23rd.

It says it will include TanTowel, Neutrogena, Butter London, Cetaphil, Nexxus and more.
SWOON. setting an alarm for 9am April 23rd. 

I have this strange aversion to buying drugstore hair products, because the difference in price from the salon brands never seems like enough, so I LOVE the Allure beauty boxes for letting me try a nice mix of high end and drugstore stuff at a ridiculously cheap rate. 

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does the ad in the magazine have any pics? Anybody care to upload pretty please
smile.gif
Sorry  no pic

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

dang it! I will have to do some internet trawling to see what I can some up with :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I was thinking about flipping through it in the check out line and snapping a picture...since we know what page it's on and stuff. That's not tacky, right?

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was thinking about flipping through it in the check out line and snapping a picture...since we know what page it's on and stuff. That's not tacky, right?
There is no pic in the magazine

There is no pic in the magazine
Ohhh, I see! Hmm. That's weird, the other boxes have always had pictures. I'm guessing something will pop up  on their website as it gets closer.

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ohhh, I see! Hmm. That's weird, the other boxes have always had pictures. I'm guessing something will pop up  on their website as it gets closer.
I really loved their winter one but I just have an awful lot of stuff at the moment....

Latest posts

Back