Camouflage Make Up for Vitiligo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, do you know what is a camouflage make up product that can cover patches of vitiligo? I want to know the waterproof camouflage make up.

Great!
icon_razz.gif
I have looked the product. But, I don't think that it is waterproof. Thanks zadidoll. Please suggest me more, I want to look and compare for some of your recommendation.

You may want to try Microskin. 

(Link removed, please read the Terms of Service.)

Its pretty good but takes a little time and practice to learn to use it.  A lot better though than other things you can get.

I actually use a waterproof Sally Hanson Airbrush (Spray on pantyhose) on mine and it works great! Stays on all day!

Kryolan's DermaColor line, Joe Blasco, Cover F/X (already posted by Zadi), DermaBlend, are all medically graded foundations and are meant for these types of skin conditions.

Check out Killer Cover concealer by judith august cosmetics.  It's waterproof and stays all day.  I emailed them for a sample and they sent it to me free!

Quote: Originally Posted by vampiregirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Check out Killer Cover concealer by judith august cosmetics.  It's waterproof and stays all day.  I emailed them for a sample and they sent it to me free!
Thank you so much for the suggestion. I sent them an email, hopefully they will send me a sample as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by vampiregirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my sample and absolutely love it! It works great! Thanks again.

Kryolan's DermaColor line, Joe Blasco, Cover F/X (already posted by Zadi), DermaBlend, are all medically graded foundations and are meant for these types of skin conditions.
I have been using Microskin so far. But it isn't waterproof. You suggested me some products. I think I should review them first. Thanks for the great lists @vogueboy

Latest posts

Back