Limited Edition Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks so amazing.  I wish I were getting it.  I remember Urban Decay having something similar to this, but not quite as elaborate a couple of years ago.  It's too pricey for me to spend on eyeliner especially because the colors in the bottom row wouldn't get too much use from me but I think it is incredible and a good deal.  My favorite part of the article was this, "Math: Helping us justify our out-of-control makeup habit one value proposition at a time."  I bet most of us can relate to that ;-)

That looks so amazing.  I wish I were getting it.  I remember Urban Decay having something similar to this, but not quite as elaborate a couple of years ago.  It's too pricey for me to spend on eyeliner especially because the colors in the bottom row wouldn't get too much use from me but I think it is incredible and a good deal.  My favorite part of the article was this, "Math: Helping us justify our out-of-control makeup habit one value proposition at a time."  I bet most of us can relate to that ;-)
Loved the math quote! Hahaha. I bought the 15 year anniversary liner set. That math helped me justify spending $100ish on liners! Lmao

I would SO buy this if I did not already have their 15th anniversary pencil set. Since buying that set, I have only used THREE colors & the rest are new because I have many ones similar & I'm trying to use them up before using the ones from the set. I'm probably never going to even use Zero since I have so many travel-sized ones of it.

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Loved the math quote! Hahaha. I bought the 15 year anniversary liner set. That math helped me justify spending $100ish on liners! Lmao
Same for me & since there was a sharpener included, it made it worth it.

That is just incredible. Do you know how many nerf guns I'd have to let my husband buy to even come close to justifying this? We don't have the space for that much "artillery". Or for that many pencils, come to think of it. I think I'll show him though just to watch him splutter ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by acostakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is just incredible. Do you know how many nerf guns I'd have to let my husband buy to even come close to justifying this? We don't have the space for that much "artillery". Or for that many pencils, come to think of it. I think I'll show him though just to watch him splutter
wink.gif
Hahahahhaha! Love it! You know, if I REALLY want to justify it, I actually HAVE gotten Coach purses for my birthday/christmas/etc. that cost about that much....Now the question is...how to convince my hubster that this is just as important as a Coach purse...if not more than lol Granted, I have only had 3 Coach purses and it's been a loooooong time since I've gotten one. All the more reason to ask for this...right? right?!....No? Drat...well, I'll figure out a way to make this work lol!
biggrin.gif

i think that i might just buy this even though i have their pencils in 20 other shades >.> haha i was expecting it to be this price too.. =)

I've found too many awesome dupes for the UD pencils to splurge on this.  It is so beautiful though!  I imagine that I would love to have this if I were a MUA.

I've found too many awesome dupes for the UD pencils to splurge on this.  It is so beautiful though!  I imagine that I would love to have this if I were a MUA.
Dupes in color, or in formula? UD is the only one I've found that stays where I put it.

What are good dupes for the 24/7s? I've tried the NYX Glide Ons or whatever they're called, I think they have a great formula and pigmentation, but they fade on me after a few hours. I know some people like them better than the UD pencils though. I heard the Milani pencils are good too, but I haven't tried them.

Urban Decay will be releasing their new Limited Edition 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault on Tuesday March 26.
w00t.gif

It has 40 full size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils. It will be retailing for $295. That's about $7.38 per pencil! These will be available on the UD website.

I wonder if the UD Pro discount will apply to it. Those with the UD Pro IF the discount applies get 40% off.

I'm honestly not sure. All it said was it was very limited edition. Maybe it will be so popular they will make lots more!

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What are good dupes for the 24/7s? I've tried the NYX Glide Ons or whatever they're called, I think they have a great formula and pigmentation, but they fade on me after a few hours. I know some people like them better than the UD pencils though. I heard the Milani pencils are good too, but I haven't tried them.
i have 2 nyx glide ons and they're pretty good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> try setting your eyeliner with a shadow and it'll last way longer.. nyx comes up close with urban decay's ;]

...the more I look at this the more I want it... but how in the world will someone ever finish this >.< my bf surprisingly said yes and that he would pay but I'm kinda backing out of it; yet of course I still want it..

it would be so so so much easier if I found someone to split the whole set with but everyone thinks that I'm crazy for even considering to buy it..

what do yall think? is anyone going to get it? if so, will you be splitting the set and price with someone else?

Latest posts

Back