(Spoiler) New Beauty Test Tube Spring-Summer 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

New Beauty are being sneaky as to what's actually inside this tube. Instead of the normal advert showing the tube and products this is the only thing shown inside the magazine which are products that came last year.

​

I am so excited for this tube! Can't wait to see how things are with the change that took place.

Interested to see what you guys get. I got the last tube and was pretty disappointed.

mine hasnt been charged yet! i get so excited for thease tubes...kinda meh about the qvc one this quarter..hope nbtt is great!

I just spoke to Customer Service. They said the contents of the Tube will be posted in a day or two on the website. (as soon as the Test Tubes ship).

I can't wait to see what is in there!!!!!!

Oh they also said the magazine will ship separately from the Tube from now on. Since the mag is quarterly and the Tube is every other month.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

New Beauty are being sneaky as to what's actually inside this tube. Instead of the normal advert showing the tube and products this is the only thing shown inside the magazine which are products that came last year.

Now that the Test Tube will arrive more frequently than the magazine, I don't think they will be able to post spoiler pics. CS said the spoilers will be revealed on the website instead as soon as the Tubes ship.

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Received my shipping confirmation.  It should arrive on 4/3.  Hope it's a good one!
Same here.  Mine will also arrive on 4/3. This is only my 2nd one so i am pretty excited.

I just checked the New Beauty Test Tube Site and it looks like they updated whats going to be in next box 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Heavensent8480 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just checked the New Beauty Test Tube Site and it looks like they updated whats going to be in next box 
smile.gif
Where? I don't see it on the site. Can you post a link or tell us what you saw?

Thanks

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is last quarters box in the picture. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But thank you for trying!
I'm sorry it's not working...The pic that comes up for me is the new tube, it has the lastest magazine with it.

Hmmmm I'm interested to see what a few of those are.. And I wonder what the value is. Hmmmm

Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

main_image.png

I didn't get any of that stuff in my last tube.
Thank you so much for posting!!!!! For some reason it is still showing the old tube on my browser. Strange.

Latest posts

Back