eye shape

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
patches.gif
I love to experiment with eye makeup, but find it hard to do some looks, I think I have deep set almond eyes that are slightly hooded, can you recommend some tricks to make my blue eyes stand out..Not really sure what the shape guide I should be following for makeup applications

Hi, avoid using a dark eyeshadow over the entire lid, because it can make the lid appear heavier and it will make the eyes looks closed and small.

Hi, and thank you
biggrin.gif
..Yes I do the darker part on the outer v and only a little in the crease. well more above the crease because of the deep set I like to apply a pale color all over my lid to brighten, as for mascara should I just use it on the outer half of my eye to open them up. my eyes are very almond shaped so I'm not sure if that would look weird? I saw on you tube if your eyes sit back to only apply on the outer half..

I'd try a smokey look that's light at the inner lid then gradually gets darker going out - and experiment with different colours.Using eye liners will make the eye stand out. Do not choose any colours such as blue/green (as that will drain out your eye colour). Instead go for neutrals and browns.

this is my eye shape, see how it sits back, I want to try diff looks even though I have deep set almond eyes, any ideas will be great!

Back