Loot Crate April 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Ladies/Gents!

Wanted to start a newer thread for the Loot Crate subscription! March is ending and April will be coming soon. They usually don't release spoilers except the theme of the box but I figured we could get together and post our box pictures when it comes in!

Yay, I'm excited for April.  I just wish they shipped their boxes out at the beginning of the month because I just can't stand the wait 
laughno.gif
 !! 

I hope I win the MegaCrate!!  I'm so jealous of the March winner -- she/he got all those StarWars bobble heads 
jawsdown.gif

Originally Posted by bumbeaute /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay, I'm excited for April.  I just wish they shipped their boxes out at the beginning of the month because I just can't stand the wait 
laughno.gif
 !! 

I hope I win the MegaCrate!!  I'm so jealous of the March winner -- she/he got all those StarWars bobble heads 
jawsdown.gif
 me too! this and my glossybox are the last march boxes i get every month. 

i saw on their facebook the picture with all the bobbleheads and i was like - WOW! that person was super lucky. 

hey everyone! so they should be releasing what the theme is today!

i spotted someone asking on tuesday on their FB when they were going too and they said today :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm guessing I'm going to have to get one of these for my husband, haha. He's jealous of my subscription boxes and has been asking me to find one for him. We both love games and nerdy things so while I can say I'm getting it for him, I've secretly been wanting to get it for myself for a few months now, lol. I'll wait until I see the theme for the next box first and then probably get one. He would've loved the March one so I'm sad that I didn't get him that one, but maybe the next one will be just as good.

After seeing the theme, I used the 3 dollars off code (thanks for posting by the way) and ordered one. Hopefully its good. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

yippie so the theme was posted if some of you saw!

its called "TOKEN"

Player 1, READY. Player 2, READYFIGHT! This month's theme is intended to take you back to the days when spending hours inside of a dark, noisy, giant room of machines was the only way to experience epic multiplayer action.Put your "Token" on the machine and subscribe today to play next.

Ok seriously, I'm excited that they're giving raffle tickets in the boxes !!!  More chances of winning extra cool prizes. 
claps.gif

woot! i got my shipping email on the 19th but forgot to mention it in here! usps actually updated and says that my box should be delieverd by the 23rd - stoked. 

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

woot! i got my shipping email on the 19th but forgot to mention it in here! usps actually updated and says that my box should be delieverd by the 23rd - stoked. 
LUCKY!!! Well at least I know you will post so I can see what's in there. Yea I know one day I've gotta be unspoiled but not this month :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually subbed literally 20 minutes before the cutofff this month so I think perhaps mine will be one of the later ones to go out.

I LOVE the theme this month, the whole token/arcade deal, so I am insanely psycho geek excited about this.

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LUCKY!!! Well at least I know you will post so I can see what's in there. Yea I know one day I've gotta be unspoiled but not this month :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually subbed literally 20 minutes before the cutofff this month so I think perhaps mine will be one of the later ones to go out.

I LOVE the theme this month, the whole token/arcade deal, so I am insanely psycho geek excited about this.
oh for sure! ill be posting pictures on here. im usually one of the last ones since they ship from LA and im in FL. but they were really on point this month with starting shipment the night before the 20th. im sure youll get yours this week! they actually posted a picture on facebook of them packing boxes all weekend - hehe. their CS is very good as well. 

and the raffle ticket thing is cool too. i hope some of us win something. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by o0jeany0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hate how they did the title, it looks sloppy BUT I love the theme!
Not really....

Yes and No.....

I think it is supposed to be the 80's video games.

If U saw how those were and remember when you had to only go to a pub or arcade that was dirty and noisy to play Pacman or other alien? game at a table with a joystick.....then you would get the graphic.....

That makes me sound really "old" or "geeky" I guess.

I don't think I'm either (hopefully I'm in my 30's....)

Well, I will have to keep on lurking as I have no extra $ for new boxes......

I got my shipping notice on Saturday, but it still isn't showing up on the USPS tracking! Hopefully I'll get it soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

wow mine is out for delivery! hopefully ill get it - depending on which mailman ill either it get delivered or have an orange slip. LOL.

You ladies are gonna laugh! So I just go outside to find a LootCrate box outside my door. OMG! So I am nearly dying with excitement. But I didn't ORDER it till very late Saturday night...so they didn't possibly mail it till today...and yet here is a LC box.

My first thought "OMG it's a USPS miracle, gotta rip it open and take photos for the girls on MUT!" :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So I open it and .... it's the February box. I apparently ordered a back box and totally forgot all about it, I am such an idiot LOL

I am super duper excited to have a Feb. box, but I am now laughing my butt off that I seriously thought I got a same-day delivery for a few minutes
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You ladies are gonna laugh! So I just go outside to find a LootCrate box outside my door. OMG! So I am nearly dying with excitement. But I didn't ORDER it till very late Saturday night...so they didn't possibly mail it till today...and yet here is a LC box.

My first thought "OMG it's a USPS miracle, gotta rip it open and take photos for the girls on MUT!" :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So I open it and .... it's the February box. I apparently ordered a back box and totally forgot all about it, I am such an idiot LOL

I am super duper excited to have a Feb. box, but I am now laughing my butt off that I seriously thought I got a same-day delivery for a few minutes
laughing.gif
LOL! that is hilarious.

Latest posts

Back