Is anyone attending John Casablanca or Blanche McDonald in Vancouver Canada?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey! I'm Jenika. I'm in grade 11, and I love makeup! I do my own makeup, along with my friends and family's makeup for everything! (ex: special events, holidays, everyday, etc.) After high school I really want to go to the best college for makeup in Vancouver so I can eventually become a professional makeup artist and start my own business. Is there anyone who goes to either John Casablanca or Blanche MacDonald and has any good or bad reviews on the schools? This will really help my decision on which school to apply for next year! Also if you know of any other great makeup schools in/around Vancouver let me know. Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /><3

I went to Blanche in 1997. It was a great school then. Another MUA I know went there in 2009, and she said it was excellent, she compared it to Complections in Toronto. I would avoid John Casablanca as its not that recognized and reputable industry/ nation wide, and VFS is over priced for what little they teach you.

Back