Julep May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
it's ridiculous to think that may is so close! i know it's too soon to start a thread but I wasn't a fan of the april collection so I can't wait for the may one. what are you all hoping for? any ideas?

it's ridiculous to think that may is so close! i know it's too soon to start a thread but I wasn't a fan of the april collection so I can't wait for the may one. what are you all hoping for? any ideas?
I'm sooooooo hoping for a smoky pastel line!!!! Omg I will buy them all in less than a second

More frost finish polishes. I don't care what the colors are. Just frosty. I wouldn't mind a super bright pink frost though.

i don't really like frosts that much but i do like duochromes. my favorite finishes are cremes but i would like new opaque glitters in unique summery shades. i'm not into anything dark right now.

I'm bored with glitters and cremes. I could see more holos though since China Glaze just released a whole collection like that or perhaps they'll come out with texture polish like OPI's liquid sand.

it'd be cool to see a completely new texture or finish rather than something released by other brands recently.

Originally Posted by mscuracchio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sooooooo hoping for a smoky pastel line!!!! Omg I will buy them all in less than a second
They did smokey pastels in March, so you can buy them all! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Same here. That was the first month I've skipped. I'd like to see some soft shimmers.

i'd like a rubber finish; even a top coat would be cool. i also want them to have more light to medium purple shades.

So wait....is the next box sent out, technically going to be the MAY box? I'm new to Julep and I just ordered my first box a couple of days ago.
smile.gif

So wait....is the next box sent out, technically going to be the MAY box? I'm new to Julep and I just ordered my first box a couple of days ago. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yes. You will be able to pick what box or if you want the full collection on April 20th so when you get them it is May, unless they send out early like they did for April's box.

Originally Posted by AtomicBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, that's correct
smile.gif
I know, it can be confusing lol
Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes. You will be able to pick what box or if you want the full collection on April 20th so when you get them it is May, unless they send out early like they did for April's box.
Gotcha, thanks ladies!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

only 19 days XD
but seriously!

and i've decided i really want a medium purple that i can't find ANYWHERE by ANYONE, a new bright tomato-orange creme, a sheer fleck glitter in gold or light silver:

also, it'd be cool to have dip powders like those in their neon dips set but not as a whole kit. however, they are WAY cheaper at the craft store so unless they were unique colors, i'd stick with those. i'd really like a blue similar to essie's in the cab-ana. lastly, some unique duochromes/frosts. and despite previous comments, i think i could come around to jellies if they were actually build-able unlike the ones previously released.

I am just excited to see what the collection is! It will be my first official Julep box, providing I don't skip! I am waiting for my into box now, and I am so excited! lol.

Originally Posted by Jwhackers /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am just excited to see what the collection is! It will be my first official Julep box, providing I don't skip! I am waiting for my into box now, and I am so excited! lol.
aw, i'm glad! lol it is super exciting and albeit completely insignificant, it's a lot of fun.

i tried REALLY REALLY HARD to wait. i did. but i just caved and ordered julep's delaunay. i was going to wait for the next collection and maven window before buying anymore, and now i'm worried this will set up a domino effect where i go and buy every polish i've thought about buying over the past few weeks.

hashtagweakselfcontrol

Latest posts

Back