Your Disaster Vacation! What's in your makeup bag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I'm going on vacation and I was just giving some thought as to what I'm going to pack in my makeup bag. Since I don't go anywhere without bringing some sort of makeup I got a weird thought... What if I got deserted on an island and could only bring one backpack along to finish my journey? With all other survival necessities packed, I figured I could narrow it down to 5(maybe 6) products/tools! Extreme cut back from the makeup routine I do every day, but here is mine! :

1. BB cream - Tarte has a good medium coverage multi-functional BB and it's with SPF of course :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

2. mascara - Use it for more than just for eyelashes. My new favorite is Lancome Hypnose.

3.tinted lip balm - I love my Maybelline Peach Kiss baby lips , tinted and contains SPF.

4. TWEEZERS! - The one that stays in my makeup bag is my ELF tweezer. Does the job and it has a cute snakeskin case!

5. Small bronzer-blush-highlight compact. Hellooooo UD NAKED Skin :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So what are your 5(okaayy, or 6) items you would take with you if you were stranded?!

1.maska.to make lashes full 2face wash to keep away the acne and blemeshes 3.eyesado to make the eyes pop 4.lip glose for the boring lips to get brought up and many get some shine 5.cover girl liquid foundation

I think I would really only NEED concealer (because that takes care of pretty much my whole face) and maybe just some face wash and lipstick.

I actually went to Vegas a couple months ago (I live in Toronto) and our suitcases did not end up going where we went! I was without my suitcase and all my clothes for almost 3 days!! I was smart enough to pack my makeup in my carry on and checked in my liquid foundations and all of that in those clear bags and thank goodness I did!! I bought some new clothes and toiletries but I didn't have to raid MAC and Sephora to replace some of my essential makeup items.

I'm surprised more people haven't responded to this. What a fun topic!

1. I'd have to have a fruity/floraly perfume. Even with no makeup, perfume makes me feel so feminine.

2. Lip gloss or something to prevent dry lip. Yikes!! I can handle a lot, but my lips are generally very dry and the same color as my facial skin (no natural pink tint), so dry lips freak me out!

3. Mascara OR some falsies to enhance my eyes.

4. Bright coral nail polish for my piggies.

5. A razor

6. A toothbrush. When my teeth start feeling furry is when I start to lose my mind. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hopefully some others will add to their list. Lists are always interesting

Wow...I've never thought about this! I guess this is what I would bring (though I have a feeling I'm gonna think about it some more and then want to change my answer)...

1) Face Wash/Cleanser

2) Lip Balm

3) Concealer

4) Moisturizer

5) Mascara

6) Toothbrush

1.Mac prep and prime BB cream as foundation concealer and primer 2.Benefit Posietint as lip and cheek color 3. Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express mascara 4.Eos lip balm because my lips get chapped easily 5.Naked palette because it can create so many different looks!

Latest posts

Back