• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TheBalm 50% off!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about time, that website was not user friendly! 50% off is excellent - I need more of their coconut milk cleanser. I love everything about it but the scent. I wonder if the new hair care items will be available? I would love a palette but I don't *need* another palette :)

AHHHHHH. I want nail polish and the Hot Mama (is that what it's called??) the translucent setting powder one. I already have the Balm Jovie and the Nude Tude.... But I loooove the Balm and I've never been more enthralled by a brand like this before. I have no clue why I love it so much.

That website was so out dated and awkward to navigate.

It's about time, that website was not user friendly! 50% off is excellent - I need more of their coconut milk cleanser. I love everything about it but the scent. I wonder if the new hair care items will be available? I would love a palette but I don't *need* another palette :)

All. The. Things.

I just ran out of their tinted moisturizer, good excuse to reorder. I'll probably also pick up Ima Goodkisser and a nail polish, the two nail polishes I have from them are fab.

I own 11 of their polishes and each one is amazing.  Great formula, great colors!  Gah, I don't need more.... I am enthralled by their skincare, so I may have to get some cleanser and moisturizer.

Ahhhh. I need all the things as well! I know I want a few lipsticks, Bahama Mama, another blush perhaps. I missed theBalm the last time they were on hautelook so I'm excited for this!

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ahhhh. I need all the things as well! I know I want a few lipsticks, Bahama Mama, another blush perhaps. I missed theBalm the last time they were on hautelook so I'm excited for this!
I've never tried their lipsticks!  Do you have a favorite color?  I wish they had more blushes... I love those things!

I haven't tried their lipsticks either because I couldn't get myself to pay the full price :p this is the perfect time for me to get a few - especially Mai Billsbepaid - the swatches look so nice and I've been looking for a nude lip that doesn't wash me out.

I have the cranberry invigorating eye cream or whatever its called and i LOOOOVE it. i wanted tinted moisturizer and concealer but i'm bad at matching my own shade when doing it online. I really want to pick up some lipstick just because the packaging is so cute. I'm such a sucker.

Has anyone tried the mascara or Schwing? What are your thoughts?

I'm so excited! I've been waiting for The Balm to be back on Hautelook!

I'm thinking I want Balm Jovi and Meet Matt(e).  And maybe another blush? I already have Hot Mama which I LOVE! & Mary Lou!

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the cranberry invigorating eye cream or whatever its called and i LOOOOVE it. i wanted tinted moisturizer and concealer but i'm bad at matching my own shade when doing it online. I really want to pick up some lipstick just because the packaging is so cute. I'm such a sucker.

Has anyone tried the mascara or Schwing? What are your thoughts?
I have that eye cream, too!  I especially love their Iris Night Cream.  I have one mascara of theirs, The Cheater.  Really bad, don't waste yo' money.  

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm thinking I want Balm Jovi and Meet Matt(e).  And maybe another blush? I already have Hot Mama which I LOVE! & Mary Lou!
Both Matt(e) palettes are awesome!  I use them as brow powders, too.  Also, I really recommend DownBoy blush-- perfect for everyday.  Pink, but neutral.  I don't find it either cool or warm toned.  You can't go wrong with their blushes!

Ohhh. thanks for the info. i have too many sample/mini mascaras to work my way through anyway. (but benefit's They're Real might be my HG of mascaras. I just dont like paying more than drugstore prices because it feels too much.)

Oh man...my bank account will weep. But its so worth it! 50% off of a well loved, great brand is SO worth it.

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have that eye cream, too!  I especially love their Iris Night Cream.  I have one mascara of theirs, The Cheater.  Really bad, don't waste yo' money.  

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's a blush in balm jovi and I love it...almost as much as hot mama. 

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's very similar to Frat Boy.  I love that one too!
I think it is actually frat boy and solid gold is mary luminizer...on teh back of my palette they say "aka..."and the name of the item or something like that. 

Latest posts

Back