Sign in to follow this  
coffeecardigan

TheBalm 50% off!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

I'm just going to wait a few hours, as excited as I am, I think I should think the purchase over anyway. Overloaded servers prevent buyers remorse lol 

LOL I'd been pretty set on what I wanted to buy, but this is always a good idea.

I'm just going to wait a few hours, as excited as I am, I think I should think the purchase over anyway. Overloaded servers prevent buyers remorse lol 

^^^ me exactly. the longer i wait the more i'm like "do i REALLY need all of this!?!" bahahah

Originally Posted by Jeaniney View Post

I got 4 items in my cart, went through the checkout process, entered my payment info etc.,  and clicked "finalize order" (or whatever) and it told me no items are in my cart! 

I'm re-adding items and will try it again.

Actually it must have gone through -- I just received a confirmation email.  Hooray!  

I got the Balm Jovi palette, Meet Matt(e) Nude, Sexy Mama, and the new Instain in Swiss Dot Peach. lovelovee.gif

Should I..or should I not... get ALL the INSTAIN blushes? I'm so tempted ;)

No Paypal :( Pffft!

Maybe I'll get better luck in TJ's or Marshalls. Have enough theBalm products that I haven't used yet.

Please do some review of the instains :)

Well ladies, I lied...I somehow managed to place my order.  Took out the Mary-Lou I was going to get because the sample I got from Birchbox is still pretty much full.  Someone help me...

yaay! I finally got it to load, was able to get the things I wanted into my cart, checked out, and got my conformation email! 

I'm seconds away from ordering Nude Tude and the matte black nail polish. Unless anyone has horrible awful things to say about these products?

I have the Balm Jovi palette and Stainiac in Homecoming Queen (I already have Prom Queen) in my cart, but I don't know if I really want them.  I think I'm going to wait a few hours and mull it over.  It's not like I need anything; I really don't need any more lip stains or eyeshadows - I have more than I could wear already. 

Still "under construction" for me.  I will just be patient and check back in a bit, especially since the couple of things I want I don't think will sell out or anything.  (Though even if they did, oh well.)

Originally Posted by Bethesda1234 View Post

Still "under construction" for me.  I will just be patient and check back in a bit, especially since the couple of things I want I don't think will sell out or anything.  (Though even if they did, oh well.)

Me too!!!! im crying!

It wouldn't work for me- I had two brushes in my cart and then the server went down. Oh well, I'll try again later. I didn't really need anything since I still have a bunch of theBalm stuff from a TJ Maxx haul, but I wanted to get a few brushes and some blushes.

Originally Posted by Dekilah View Post

Assuming I can check out, I am getting the Balm Jovi palette and the Pinstripe (plum) Instain blush.

I love my balm jovi, if I didn't already have it I'd def get it in this sale. 

Originally Posted by luckycharms View Post

It wouldn't work for me- I had two brushes in my cart and then the server went down. Oh well, I'll try again later. I didn't really need anything since I still have a bunch of theBalm stuff from a TJ Maxx haul, but I wanted to get a few brushes and some blushes.

Do all TJ Maxx stores carry TheBalm products? 

I've never tried TheBalm before, but with 50% off, why not! I ordered Meet Matt(e), Nude'tude (I got the naughty palette because they were sold out of the nice one), and the Mary-Lou minizer. (These names drive me nuts, btw!)  

I really wish they had another pallete like the balmjovi. I really like having a small selection of eyeshadows, with cheek products as well. I hardly ever go through an entire full size product so having  a wide variety of smaller sized things in a pallete is more ideal for me.

Originally Posted by audiophilekate View Post

Do all TJ Maxx stores carry TheBalm products? 

I've seen them in 3 different TJs and 2 different Marshalls. Its hit or miss but I think most stores get it.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post

I really wish they had another pallete like the balmjovi. I really like having a small selection of eyeshadows, with cheek products as well. I hardly ever go through an entire full size product so having  a wide variety of smaller sized things in a pallete is more ideal for me.

Have you seen the balmbini one? I have the vol 2 one, and its only 3 shadows but I love it. Its a highlighter, shadow/liner, 3 shadows, a lip/cheek cream, and a lip gloss.

Have you seen the balmbini one? I have the vol 2 one, and its only 3 shadows but I love it. Its a highlighter, shadow/liner, 3 shadows, a lip/cheek cream, and a lip gloss.

Yes! Before the site went up I was looking through google images to see what all they produced for pallettes and saw that one, it looks perfect. I was hoping they would have it on the site for the sale, but I might have to try looking elsewhere.

I've seen them in 3 different TJs and 2 different Marshalls. Its hit or miss but I think most stores get it.

There's a Marshalls next to the pharmacy I go to.  I might see if they carry TheBalm products there before placing my order.  I have to pick up a prescription anyhow.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post

Yes! Before the site went up I was looking through google images to see what all they produced for pallettes and saw that one, it looks perfect. I was hoping they would have it on the site for the sale, but I might have to try looking elsewhere.

OHh yeah I don't know if its available on the site or not, I got it through that massive clearance bloom.com did. It is great and its little so its a good size to travel with.

the new blushes are so pretty and i wished that the meet matt(e) palette was there but i think that i'll pass this time and buy mi novio something... i wish that all of you guys can get what you want and have no troubles with the new site.. i would love to see reviews and swatches ;D