Sign in to follow this  
coffeecardigan

TheBalm 50% off!

Originally Posted by lovepink View Post

That is nice!  And I agree if someone acknowledges a mistake it is A-ok!  (well most of the time!)  

iagree.gif

I got to Meet Matte(e) Nude, today... :love:  I think I'm inlove!
I love this palette. I paid full price when it came out months ago. Matt Lombardi is one of my surprise faves.

Did your theBalm points post already in your account?

Originally Posted by saku View Post

Did your theBalm points post already in your account?

No, but my order is still in processing.

I ordered on the 1st and am still waiting on my order. I just called them to see about it because I got no response to my email. They told me that because there was a glitch on the 1st they are having to manually pull those emails. mad.gif I wish they would let everyone know whats going on.

Originally Posted by moonbunny7 View Post

I ordered on the 1st and am still waiting on my order. 

I'm in the same boat.  I ordered on the first as soon as the sale went live.  I got my order through before they even officially postponed the sale. I got an order confirmation, but never got a shipping notice.  I emailed yesterday and haven't heard anything.

I'm trying to be patient because I know delayed shipping isn't unusual for a big sale, but I'm a little annoyed that they haven't communicated anything to me at all.  I ordered Sexy Mama, which might be delaying my order, but I have heard that from the boards and not from representatives of the Balm.  I'll call tomorrow if no one responds to my email!  HMMM....

man what a bummer! I ordered the 8th and got a weirdo shipping notice from stamps.com. "i have been sent a package from eric" in the email is list an est delievery of 1-3 days so I got all excited because saturday is my b-day and i thought I might get it by then. Well it finally updated tonight and it's just get processed by usps in CA today! bummer. Guess it won't be here :( 

I received one order, but not the other one. When I log in to my account, it says that both orders are 'complete'. I haven't received any shipping info, so I hope I get my other order.

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane View Post

man what a bummer! I ordered the 8th and got a weirdo shipping notice from stamps.com. "i have been sent a package from eric" in the email is list an est delievery of 1-3 days so I got all excited because saturday is my b-day and i thought I might get it by then. Well it finally updated tonight and it's just get processed by usps in CA today! bummer. Guess it won't be here :( 

You can totally blame the package missing your birthday on me. I have to admit that I am secretly jealous of everyone who managed to get their order in the first few times they tried and/or has had their orders shipped. I think deep down I believe that if I can't have mine yet that no one should have theirs. So I apologize.

But then I have a reality check and realize I love seeing the swatches and not everyone can receive their order on the same day.

You can still blame me though.

My whole order is on backorder until May 1st, because of the blushes. I ordered 2 Instain blushes in Houndstooth & Argyle and I ordered Downboy plus a lipstick the color name escapes me but it's pink and the Nudetude palette.

It's those darn Instains holding everything up. They sure took my money fast though!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

I've got movement! My tracking updated! Hopefully, my order will arrive Monday!

Yay! My Balm Jovi is on the move and headed to me! I'll hopefully have mine by Monday too! I was so worried it would end up backordered! Well, not so much worried as I am just super duper antsy to get it and play!!

Got another email yesterday afternoon...

"Hi Ashley,

I am so sorry I did not see your email earlier. DownBoy has been out of stock but we are getting more in early next week and your order is at the top of the list to be fulfilled.  Again, I'm so sorry for the delay, let me know if you have an further questions.

Christina"

My email was already answered a few days ago and I never sent another, but hey...I'll take this answer!  I'm just glad I sorta/kinda know what's going on with my order now...although it's close to two weeks after I made the purchase.

My order is suddenly 'Out for Delivery' after having no updates on the USPS site for 2 days. I was informed that it shipped on Wednesday, although it still says 'Processing' in my theBalm account, and didn't get an official shipping notification.   Oh well..I'm excited!

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica View Post

How did you guys even get a tracking number??

I asked if my order has shipped yet, and they said, 'Yep, here is your tracking number XXX' 

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

I've got movement! My tracking updated! Hopefully, my order will arrive Monday!

Yay!

Originally Posted by JamieO View Post

Yay! My Balm Jovi is on the move and headed to me! I'll hopefully have mine by Monday too! I was so worried it would end up backordered! Well, not so much worried as I am just super duper antsy to get it and play!!

Lucky you, I cant wait for mine to arrive!

Originally Posted by coralpeonies View Post

Just got my package this morning. Play time!yay.gif

Enjoy!