Making over myself -opinions please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was inspired by the Playmate-challenge on another beauty forum. This is my try, I tried to make it as wearable as possible, nothing crazy. btw, I am wearing my playboy-necklace too :icon_chee

FACE:

MAC Moistureblend Foundation NC30

BB Creamy Concealer

TBS Shimmer Waves Bronze

MAC Pinch O´Peach blush

MAC MSF Shimpagne

EYES:

Isadora e/s Trio #2 Golden Cacao (light color on browbone, medium color on lid, dark color on outer V and lower lashline)

Manhattan X-Act Eye Kohl black-upper lashline and lower inner rims

MAC Eyebrow Pencil Lingering

MF Lash Perfection Mascara

LIPS:

pale liner+foundation

The Balm Plump Your Pucker l/g in Cocoa my Coconut

anyone think the foundation is too orange for me? I got it for my mum but I couldn´t resist trying, especially cause I´m an NC 30 in Studio Fix and thought it´s the right color for me. also isn´t Moistureblend supposed to be for dry skin? I love how flawless my skin looks-so I was thinking about returning the brandnew Hyper Real I just got and getting Moistureblend instead...or should I keep hyper Real and get moistureblend in addition to that??

I dont think you look orange at all.. Your foundation seems to blend in to your neck fine. Can you take a pic in natural light for us without a flash? I think we could judge better then. From those pics, it looks fine IMO anyway!

LOVE the eye look. Its so you.. And i need to get my hands on that gloss! I love it

great arelle!its lovely....great job!u look so sweet:icon_love

in my opinion any look can be "playmate" look...its the matter of pose and the feather will always do with playmate look.and i give u A+++++++++:clap

ok, I was standin in front of my window for that pic...but it´s cloudy and slowly getting dark so there wasn´t much light coming in front outside

wow, I look pale :icon_eek: and the nude lips wash me out (guess I´ll leave away the liner and foundation as a base next time *lol*)

Laura, I know you like the nude lip look-in my opinion that lip gloss would be perfect for you too, it´s not as "milky" as C-Thru, it´s more a bit on the beige side so it doesn´t make your lips look too light

You dont look pale you silly goose! But wow, the difference in the 2 pics is unnatural! The gloss is fab on you.. Maybe add a darker gloss underneath it so it wont wash you out as much. I dont think you look too washed out though honey. And hello, i cant say much considering i've been wearing nude lipsticks/glosses all my life up until a few months ago!

I love your MU in the photos. I see what you mean about the foundation, I think it's a little orange but it's not horrible. I prefer the hyperreal on you, it leaves a nicer finish on your skin at least in photos.

WOW HOTTIE!!!!

You look awsome!!I love the eye work!I have tried to do I line with a kohl pencil all around my inner eye, but it just smudges.Does that eyeliner keep it on all day?I love the smokey sexy look!!

I don`t think it looks orange, but I know I love the Hyper real on you!!:icon_smil

WOW!!!!! You are a Playmate!!!!! I mean, really, WOW!!!!!! You must, must, must promise to do this look more often. You really do look absoutely stunning. AMAZING!!

thanks a lot girls :icon_love

I think I´m gonna test the Moistureblend Foundation some more when I go home for christmas and give the (used) foundation to my mum... *lol* I know that´s horrible but she really couldn´t care less about makeup so she doesn´t mind.

and I`ll keep the Hyper Real, it´s my HG foundation...I just haven´t been liking it too much lately

and Malinda, of course I can do this more often now :icon_bigg

I´ll get more Isadora e/s..they are awesome!

I don't think your foundation looks too orange. It looks very pretty and dewy! Also, I love the nude lips. Your lips look very lush. In fact, you reminded me more of a 1960s Playmate, one of my favorite beauty looks, rather than a Playmate of today. And, I'm sure you've probably been told this before, but you look so much like Barbie!

ooohhh Andrea looking hot!!!You look terrific and the pic in natural light,you can see how smokey the shadow is and how it makes your blues pop!!!

I think you definelty pulled the look off:icon_chee

oh forgot to mention: You look very much like the beautiful Brigitte Bardot!

about the orangeness: first I looked at the pictures without reading your doubt about the orange color and I thought this is never ever Andreas hyper real. I guess it looks a little bit fake ( for the Playmate look it is perfectly, but for every day Make up it´s too faky!) But u know, I LOVE HYPER REAL on you!!!!!!

Andrea, you are so hot and could totally pass as a playmate!! Your makeup looks very sexy. I love it!

Beutiful look! Love your lips like that. I don't think your foundation looks to orangy at all

Latest posts

Back