Dare To Be: Inspired By Exotic Fruit! (03/30/13 - 04/30/13)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok ladies! GreenIcyEnvy has thrown down the gauntlet! She wants to see your make up looks inspired by exotic fruits!

Excited to see what comes out of this!!   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

African Cucumber

Dragonfruit

Lychee

Mangosteen

Rumbutan

Starfruit

So excited for this to be my first makeup challenge! Im currently in the drawing board phase haha im eager! Good luck everyone!!

Ok I know exactly what I want to do and how to do it!!!!! But I'm not sure what to do next, do I post my pic/s here where I'm writing this or is there a private place directly to u that I am supposed to enter my pic??? Please help I'm not sure what to do and want to take part!!!! Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ETWazHere95 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok I know exactly what I want to do and how to do it!!!!! But I'm not sure what to do next, do I post my pic/s here where I'm writing this or is there a private place directly to u that I am supposed to enter my pic??? Please help I'm not sure what to do and want to take part!!!! Thanks
smile.gif
You would post the pic here on this thread.

This was inspired by the Rumbutan I chose to use the colors of the fruit to the covering starting gone the inside of my eye goin out. Unfortunately I didn't have a red as dark as I wanted so its light but came out well.
ok well hope u like 😀

Very pretty! I love the colors!

As the only entrant for this challenge, you win! Send me an PM with your suggestion for the next DTB challenge. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ETWazHere95 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was inspired by the Rumbutan I chose to use the colors of the fruit to the covering starting gone the inside of my eye goin out. Unfortunately I didn't have a red as dark as I wanted so its light but came out well. ok well hope u like 😀

Back