• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lancome - 5 free samples with any purchase including full size shadow palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just wanted to post this! I used the code welcome11 and got free shipping + these items! :-D no minimum purchase amount! The shadows alone retail for $49!!

Ended up getting one of the limited edition spring nail polishes!! $15 for all of that is awesome, and more than makes up for theBalm's fiasco, sorry you lost a sale guys.

I was going to get something, and I put in the code and everything worked just fine, but I got distracted and when I just went back to complete my order I get a message that the code isn't valid.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just wanted to post this! I used the code welcome11 and got free shipping + these items! :-D no minimum purchase amount! The shadows alone retail for $49!!
WOW awesome score!!!!  

I'm guessing the palette is deluxe-sized rather than full size.  Lancome has tons of deluxe size eye palettes for their GWP offers.  The full size actually has extra room on the right side for the sponge tip applicators.  Same with the mascara.  I think the Juicy Tubes might be full size though.

Originally Posted by nishino /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW awesome score!!!!  

I'm guessing the palette is deluxe-sized rather than full size.  Lancome has tons of deluxe size eye palettes for their GWP offers.  The full size actually has extra room on the right side for the sponge tip applicators.  Same with the mascara.  I think the Juicy Tubes might be full size though.
Ohhh okay, even so that's a great deal considering I nevvvvver use up my shadows :p. Yeah the mascara is a deluxe/travel size and i'm not sure about the lipgloss...i can't imagine they would make a travel size version of something that is already pretty tiny!

Originally Posted by bellatrix42 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was going to get something, and I put in the code and everything worked just fine, but I got distracted and when I just went back to complete my order I get a message that the code isn't valid.
oh wow really? maybe they ran out of something? I hope it still works for you guys!

I just placed an order and the code worked fine for me. I also bought a nail polish and the total was 15.99 with tax. I love deals like these. Thanks again for sharing!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ohhh okay, even so that's a great deal considering I nevvvvver use up my shadows :p. Yeah the mascara is a deluxe/travel size and i'm not sure about the lipgloss...i can't imagine they would make a travel size version of something that is already pretty tiny!

oh wow really? maybe they ran out of something? I hope it still works for you guys!
oh it's definitely still an awesome deal.  I have a bunch of those mini palettes and never even hit pan on one!  I love lancome shadows the shades are gorgeous, multi-dimensional, and smooth!

Ugh, I got it.  I needed a new eyelash curler (my Tarte one wasn't cutting it) and I saw that pretty aqua-colored one... couldn't resist!  I am a little nervous about the eyeshadow palette... not colors I usually gravitate towards!

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.  I got the LE nail polish too in Rose Macaron. Tomorrow is my bday soooo this is my little early gift to myself. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Back