Hair loss issues!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try to wash your hairs with beer or use shampoo which has beer as its ingredient. Massage your hair scalp with warm olive oil.

Bergamot essence or any product tht has bergamot in it. It will thicken ur hair a bit and help regrowth

First you need to take supplements special for hair.

I like Lush New Shampoo at periods of hairloss,also I like Logona Beer Shampoo/

Also, as a special Russian tradition I use hair mask made with onion juice, egg and olive oil. But it smells awful(

To prevent hair lose first of all you need to take care of your diet and whatever you eat, so that you could provide the basic vitamins and other minerals to strengthen and growth of your hair. Then use some nice hair products and oils for your hairs like some herbal oils on a regular basis.

I've been struggling w/ hair loss and been trying many things. Just thought I'd share some of them w/ you~

1) Check your Vitamin D levels. Low V-D is being linked to hair loss.

2) Are you getting enough protein?

3) Try a hair, skin, and nail vitamin (make sure there's biotin and zinc)

4) Be gentle to your hair (blow dry, curl, tease less)

5) Message hair

6) Apple Cider Vinegar (2 teaspoons) + Honey (2 teaspoons) + hot tea (any, but I like green tea best). I notice this one also helps control the appetite

7) Try natural hair shampoos and conditioners

Hoping for the best (hug)!

Massaging your scalp with Almond oil and olive oil is good way to get rid of hair loss.

Drink milk to get enough proteins. Eat protein rich food

use less chemical based shampoos and wash your hair 2 times a week

I did not notice if anyone mentioned but hair loss can be a seasonal thing, usually in fall and spring . It also can be contributed to stress. Try to avoid areas as much as possible. Stress hormone, cortisol , is detrimental in many other ways, including unnecessary abdominal fat.

You might also want to get your thyroid tested, as excessive hair loss can be a sign of hypothyroidism (under active thyroid). 

Hi thronemia, totally agreed with above forum discussions, I have read about this its parachute hair fall control. You can use it without worrying about any side effects.

I agree to some of the things mentioned above too:)

Check your vitamin levels, it can be a seasonal thing, you hair changes all the time - and it is totally normal loosing at least 100 hair strands each day.
Do anyone in your family suffer from the same thing? Do you take any medicine?
If you´re not feeling well, stressed, lack of energy or sleep, it can all cause your hair to not be at it´s best.

I have naturally very thin and fine hair, and I suffer from the same.
If I pass my fingers through my hair when in the shower my hand will be covered in hair :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have started using this shampoo, conditioner and a foam (it´s a starter pack) from a brand called NIOXIN (I work as a hairdresser, so I´ve tried a lot!) and I have experienced huge difference (after 1-2 weeks of use). I can now shower without loosing any hair at all:)
You don´t have to use it every day like other brands (frequently ofc, but not every day). 
It has helped both me and my sister who suffers from the same:)

If it´s not because of medicine or anything else that obviously can´t be healed, then this can help :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back