Goodies.Co April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OiiO

✿ Anastasia ✿
Reaction score
Although some people didn't even get their March boxes yet, we already got charged for April yesterday.

I don't know if anybody else feels this way, but I personally don't get excited anymore while waiting for my Goodies box to come, and no longer hope that "the next one will be better". This subscription turned into "here's my 7 bucks, send me some snacks", so I can just ignore the snack isle at the grocery store.

I agree. April will be my last month. I have liked getting the snacks becuase I am lazy, but in an effort to get my finances in order, I have to stop being lazy and stupid. I will stick with NatureBox (which I have for free for 4 months) and Graze. That is enough snack food for anyone.

I started my food sub addiction with LWF, when I got the free box a year ago. I haven't really loved LWF for some time--I hate the random tiny pieces of chocolate or gum, etc. and it's $5 more than Goodies!! BUT I managed to get a deal and pay $20 for a six month sub...so worth it! I have loved some of my goodies boxes...for $7 I feel like I will hold onto it. I feel like its worth more than that, especially if I find new things! If they ever start really sucking, I'll reevaluate. Im not even sure I'll ever give up Graze....my evil plot is to go through the snacks (I already trashed over half of them) and narrow it down to 4-6 that I love, and literally trash everything else. If they are forced to send me Summer berry compote, and cheesy bread type of snacks, and I can get that repeatedly, I'd be so happy!!

Charged for my first box and from what I've been reading maybe my last. I can't believe they are charging for April and March is outstanding for some people. I was hoping for something to supplement my Graze snacks.

I'm skipping April. The March box was yet another disappointment, so depending on what you guys get in April I might cancel altogether. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I redeemed my points for a free box in late March and yet I was charged on April first for my box. Sent an email, but would encourage everyone else who did this to check as well.

Plastic month was my first and was a bit disappointed, plus super late shipping.. I will give it one more month.

I know one of you are in the same boat - I skipped April and then redeemed my points for my free box. I emailed and asked if I could get the April box for free. Finally, a week later - a response. Since I already skipped April, I get my free box in May.

March was my first month and, upon receiving the box I was disappointed, but I actually found out I liked it after I ate everything :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also did the math and last month's box was worth a little over $7, so I guess it is worth it considering shipping is free, so I've decided to stay. If this month's box is bad and is worth less than $7, however, I will most likely cancel. I remember seeing the February box and being thankful I didn't get it. Chips Ahoy? Seriously? Ah well.

So what do you guys think the theme for this month might be? I'm not sure if Goodies always drop hints with their Facebook posts, but I saw them post something about Superfoods, so I was just guessing that might be the theme. They could include something like dried fruit and maybe another bottled drink.

Originally Posted by HayleeAstley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

March was my first month and, upon receiving the box I was disappointed, but I actually found out I liked it after I ate everything :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also did the math and last month's box was worth a little over $7, so I guess it is worth it considering shipping is free, so I've decided to stay. If this month's box is bad and is worth less than $7, however, I will most likely cancel. I remember seeing the February box and being thankful I didn't get it. Chips Ahoy? Seriously? Ah well.

So what do you guys think the theme for this month might be? I'm not sure if Goodies always drop hints with their Facebook posts, but I saw them post something about Superfoods, so I was just guessing that might be the theme. They could include something like dried fruit and maybe another bottled drink.
yeah february was my first and that was not a liked one lol, then with the march stuff that i got in april i only stayed on for april because i earned the points for the free box. this will definitely be my deciding month

i haven't noticed any real hints, but ive only been somewhat following since december so don't know if anything they post is spoiler related. i wish they did tease out some excitement though

Checked my account today and apparently I'm getting Box 7, but I can't find any hints about what might be in it. Am impatient! 

Checked my account today and apparently I'm getting Box 7, but I can't find any hints about what might be in it. Am impatient! 
I just checked, too, and I'm getting box 1! Hopefully they'll ship them out earlier this month!

still nothing here, i really do hope they step up their game this month, no reason to not root for them to do better

did i read that right? box 7? have there been that many variations before?

Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

still nothing here, i really do hope they step up their game this month, no reason to not root for them to do better

did i read that right? box 7? have there been that many variations before?
I did a double-take too, but it did say Tasters Box 7. Don't think they had that many last month but this will be only my second box, so not sure if they've ever had that many variations before. 

Mine is box 9.  I haven't been utterly disappointed with the sub yet and at $7, I can keep it around for a little bit longer.

still nothing here, i really do hope they step up their game this month, no reason to not root for them to do better did i read that right? box 7? have there been that many variations before?
I believe there were 12 variations or so for February.

Latest posts

Back