MakeUp Talk Mavens

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovepink

Jenn
Reaction score
Sorry if this thread already exists or is not supposed to be up. Or if I  put it in the wrong place!

https://www.makeuptalk.com/a/makeuptalk-mavens-questionnaire-and-faqs

I saw the article on the MakeUp talk Maven opportunity and wanted to post about it because I am excited!  I hope I am selected but if not will be so excited for all who are!  Any thoughts?

To me it seems like a cross between Bzz Agent, L'Oreal Test Panel and the Allure Beauty Insiders!

Edited for link and more descriptive description! (Lol)

Thanks!  I had seen it on the front page but did not see a place to "discuss" it! I was excited to talk about what it could be but I guess no one else is!  LOL

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL it's ok. We featured it on the front page for all of you to see.

Aww boo.  And since it is time limited you can't even have it sent here in the US and then try it!  I think it also seems similar to Pop Sugar Sample Squad but it is hard to tell from the article.  

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love to apply D: but I'm not gonna be in the US for a while, so I can't D:

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww boo.  And since it is time limited you can't even have it sent here in the US and then try it!  I think it also seems similar to Pop Sugar Sample Squad but it is hard to tell from the article.  
yup :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I'll apply when I go back there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm sick of the back and forth, it makes me miss the bf so much D: and my subs ofc haha XD

I bet!  Well at least you have Makeup Talk to tide you over till you come back!  And for the bf there is Skype, the phone, email etc!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yup :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I'll apply when I go back there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm sick of the back and forth, it makes me miss the bf so much D: and my subs ofc haha XD

I would love to apply someday. I probably haven't been around long enough but I bookmarked the application page :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You should apply anyway!  I think with your post count and the quality of your posts will count for something!  Me personally I am worried because of reviews.  I only have one and I find when I want to review something it is not in the "database" and I am unsure how to enter it!  It will be neat to find out how many are selected!

Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love to apply someday. I probably haven't been around long enough but I bookmarked the application page :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You should apply anyway!  I think with your post count and the quality of your posts will count for something!  Me personally I am worried because of reviews.  I only have one and I find when I want to review something it is not in the "database" and I am unsure how to enter it!  It will be neat to find out how many are selected!
Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll think about it. There's a review database?

EDIT: OMG I just discovered it, lmbo.

Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just applied! Hope I get in! I would love to test and try more stuff!
Me too!

Hmm...this looks like it could be fun! I just looked at the questionnaire though, and I'm definitely not a makeup artist, manicurist, hairdresser, etc..(a person with any sort of formal beauty training). I'm assuming that'd make a big difference? If you do become one, how often would you be reviewing stuff? 

Has anyone heard any updates. i just read about it and am going to apply now but I am curious to see if any of you have heards back?

I haven't heard back and I looked on the FAQ and what not to see if they said how long it would be before being notified.  Hopefully we hear soon, or maybe no answer means you were not selected? I don't know!  If you hear something let everyone know!

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone heard any updates. i just read about it and am going to apply now but I am curious to see if any of you have heards back?

I think it's still having the finishing touches worked out. Admin will notify everyone when they're ready to launch, but it's easy to get antsy waiting lol. Good luck to all the applicants!

Awesome!  Thanks for the updates!  

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think it's still having the finishing touches worked out. Admin will notify everyone when they're ready to launch, but it's easy to get antsy waiting lol. Good luck to all the applicants!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sounds great, thank you!!

Latest posts

Back