Glossybox - April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now that most of us have received our March boxes, I thought I'd start looking forward to April!

What do you all think we'll be receiving next month? Possible themes?

I'm so excited! I get a free box this month! I'd love some type of pastel polish or just some springy colors, unlike the grey/black eyeliner from March.

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so excited! I get a free box this month! I'd love some type of pastel polish or just some springy colors, unlike the grey/black eyeliner from March.
That is exciting!  And totally agree on the spring colors, eager to leave the dark colors behind with this drab winter!

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so excited! I get a free box this month! 
Me too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Did you apply your glossydots yet? I've been waiting until the end of March/April 1st because I'm afraid they'll screw up and send me another March box :/ 

Originally Posted by Elizabeth Mac /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Did you apply your glossydots yet? I've been waiting until the end of March/April 1st because I'm afraid they'll screw up and send me another March box :/ 
Same here, I'm waiting until their FB pages says to order the April box.

I think this is a spoiler for the April box theme?    from twitter

They're working with MizzFit / Bianca Jade...

Spoiler sounds exciting!!

I just got my March box today & it was amazing!!  Now , it's on to April :)

getting my updates - cant wait for aprils box.

did anyone notice they changed the dashboard? it looks nicer. 

The new dashboard is great- the new format looks so nice.  Also, there's a button to redeem glossydots- YAY!!

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The new dashboard is great- the new format looks so nice.  Also, there's a button to redeem glossydots- YAY!!
Thank goodness, some improvement! Maybe they're pulling their act together
smile.gif

"Work that Beauty!" is the theme for April's box? Not sure, but it looks like foundation/concealer/skin base products?

Originally Posted by PAsh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

"Work that Beauty!" is the theme for April's box? Not sure, but it looks like foundation/concealer/skin base products?
I like the idea of that! 

Sounds like that will be  a good box, I hope they don't mess it up.

yup looks like that is the theme

here is the picture on the FB:

We are excited to announce our April theme: "Work That Beauty"!

I'm fine with the theme, I'm fine with skincare,but I hope they don't send concealer/foundation. I can just see that being a disaster, especially since they don't really customize boxes.

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yup looks like that is the theme

here is the picture on the FB:

We are excited to announce our April theme: "Work That Beauty"!
Oohhh You beat me to it. I was gonna post that as soon as I found it on FB as well. Birchbox teamed up with Women's Fitness Health magazine for April box. Wonder why April is a fitness month? I don't really consider April as a fitness month. More of January relating to New Year's resolutions... 

Latest posts

Back