Swagger Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
I have seen Swagger Cosmetics eyeshadows around lately and I was so impressed by how bold their colors were. Have any of you tried their stuff? Did you like it?

Here are some swatches I found:

Source: Pigments & Palettes

Left-Right: Ballin Outta Control, Tranny Chaser, Gold Digger, Responsitranity, Birthday Cake, Red Bone, Bieber Fever & Rad witch

Oo, those swatches are nice! I've seen the brand being praised by some bloggers, but never tried. I wonder how the fallout is, though. I imagine a person could be a hot glittery mess, if not careful lol.

I wish I knew how to pull off all of those bold glittery colors. They are gorg!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oo, those swatches are nice! I've seen the brand being praised by some bloggers, but never tried. I wonder how the fallout is, though. I imagine a person could be a hot glittery mess, if not careful lol.
Hey stop talking about me like that! Oh wait, you meant the eyeshadow
laughing.gif

Lmao! Guuurl, that's my bff.. Bling it on! Not the hot mess, unless it's been a long night and many margaritas!

The green and the purple are the ones screaming at me to buy them. I am not sure I can buy an eyeshadow called Bieber Fever but my 14 year old son would be quite pleased haha. I also feel like I should buy Tranny Chaser just to say I have an eyeshadow called that ROFL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Too bad they used such an offensive word in naming.
I don't know which word you're talking about, but the one that hit my WTF JUST NO button was the T-word. I'm fine with "witch," but the other? No way, no how.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In the trans community, it's on par with calling a gay person a f***** (another word I will not type out).
even though its just a different shortening of the word transexual and also, used in the automotive world as the word for transmission.

even though its just a different shortening of the word transexual and also, used in the automotive world as the word for transmission.
Comparing a person to a transmission is dehumanizing and in fact a large part of the problem. I go by this rule: If members of a community who don't know each other tell me a word is offensive and hurtful, I try to respect their humanity and put that word on the forbidden list.

To be quite frank I think a lot of people get a little too politically correct and forget to laugh at the little things. The big difference between being offensive and silly is how you say stuff. If you are saying it to hurt someone then it's wrong. This is about a product and judging by the fact that it has Bieber Fever, Gold Digger and Rad witch as well I would say we can assume they are being silly. As a Rad witch myself I am not offended
laughing.gif

Bottom line: If it offends you then don't purchase it. If it doesn't bother you then get it if you like it.

Latest posts

Back