NYX at Target!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, so I live in Austin and stopped by a Super Target and came across a small section of NYX cosmetics! NYX has to be one of my favorite lower-priced makeup so I was super ecstatic. So, anyways I went to a regular Target and didn't see any so I asked a SA and she had nooooo clue what NYX even was haha. I came home and did some research to try and find out whether or not they will be spreading to all Targets soon and couldn't find any info. Does anyone know about this? Better yet, has anyone else bought NYX from Target? It's pretty much the same price as it is at Ulta. I went cray-cray and spent like $80 because I was so happy I saw that, there is no Ulta within my reach in Austin :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have seen it at the Target here in Jersey. I also saw that there is a free goody bag tyoe thing if you spend 15 at ulta on nyx products. :)

I have been hearing about it the past week or so. i haven't seen it at mine yet.

Wow! I haven't been to my Target in a while. I def need to check this out!

I checked the Target website, and there is no Nyx whatsoever on it. If you search Nyx, it comes up with 3 results, and they're all books.

In the past few weeks I have probably gone to different Target locations probably 100+ times (I have a Target addiction & go at least 30 times a week!!). I noticed all of them updated their NYC display with more items, & about half of the ones I went to also had NYX displays, but not all did.

From my understanding the NYX products will first be rolled out to the major Super Targets first with normal Targets possibly not getting the NYX displays until later this year. It's also possible not all Targets will carry NYX. I know when ELF first came to Target it rolled out to Super Targets first in major cities and then slowly made their way to smaller Targets and that it took about a year from their first appearance to actually arrive at all stores so my guess this will hold true for NYX. To me it doesn't matter because ULTA is across the street from Target and ULTA has better deals with their B1G1 50% PLUS $3.50 off $10 or $5 off $10 or $5 off $15 coupons.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

From my understanding the NYX products will first be rolled out to the major Super Targets first with normal Targets possibly not getting the NYX displays until later this year. It's also possible not all Targets will carry NYX. I know when ELF first came to Target it rolled out to Super Targets first in major cities and then slowly made their way to smaller Targets and that it took about a year from their first appearance to actually arrive at all stores so my guess this will hold true for NYX. To me it doesn't matter because ULTA is across the street from Target and ULTA has better deals with their B1G1 50% PLUS $3.50 off $10 or $5 off $10 or $5 off $15 coupons.
Huh. You'd think they'd have Nyx products online then. But like I said in a previous post, they don't.

Are the super Targets considered the ones with groceries?  Because all our Targets here have the grocery but none are considered Super Targets.  I think the closest Super Target is in Temecula.

Some of the normal Targets are getting grocery stores. We have two Targets and both have grocery stores but not full grocery stores like a deli counter, bakery or meat dept. Ours has cereals, drinks, frozen items and some fresh produce and bulk meat but not like a Super Walmart (which we have three of) with the full deli, bakery and meat dept. Wish we'd get a Green Walmart which is just a grocery store and doesn't selling non-grocery items like clothes and stuff.

Some of the normal Targets are getting grocery stores. We have two Targets and both have grocery stores but not full grocery stores like a deli counter, bakery or meat dept. Ours has cereals, drinks, frozen items and some fresh produce and bulk meat but not like a Super Walmart (which we have three of) with the full deli, bakery and meat dept. Wish we'd get a Green Walmart which is just a grocery store and doesn't selling non-grocery items like clothes and stuff.
I don't have any Super Targets within a 100 mile radius of me. The only time I've seen it is when I was on a road-trip from Vegas to LA, so the Target's I've seen NYX at are the normal Target's. 90% of Targets in the Bay Area all have groceries now (not like the Super Targets with Deli & stuff like you mentioned) & have been for the past two years. I think there's one Green Walmart here, but I never went before lol!

Yeah, Target is rolling out grocery everywhere I think. The ones around here just got grocery about a year/year and a half ago. But no deli or anything. Just basics.

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't have any Super Targets within a 100 mile radius of me. The only time I've seen it is when I was on a road-trip from Vegas to LA, so the Target's I've seen NYX at are the normal Target's. 90% of Targets in the Bay Area all have groceries now (not like the Super Targets with Deli & stuff like you mentioned) & have been for the past two years. I think there's one Green Walmart here, but I never went before lol!

Ahh. But you're in the Bay Area so your Targets are probably among the larger cities to get the items first. I know mine doesn't have any NYX yet and hasn't even made space for it. The one I go to frequently just redid their cosmetics area so I doubt they'll be getting NYX any time soon.

Ahh. But you're in the Bay Area so your Targets are probably among the larger cities to get the items first. I know mine doesn't have any NYX yet and hasn't even made space for it. The one I go to frequently just redid their cosmetics area so I doubt they'll be getting NYX any time soon.
Yeah, mainly the larger cities have gotten the NYX (San Jose) & the newer location in Fremont, but not the ones in other cities. I find it funny that San Francisco does not have a "normal" Target, so everyone goes to Daly City. They recently got a City Target & the makeup prices at City Target are like CVS-priced

Latest posts

Back