Total Beauty Collection for Pevonia

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

These often go on sale after a week or two. If it goes down even $2, I am getting it!
I'll be waiting for that sale!

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've used their foot peel and moisturizer and loved it.
thanks for letting us know!

Total Beauty also came out with a $15 Revlon Edition:

http://www.totalbeauty.com/shops/collections/revlon

• Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Sorbet - full size
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade - full size
  • Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel in Trade Winds - full size
  • Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow in Sea Mist - full size
  • Revlon Spring Color Story Booklet

Hi Ladies-

I love to hear you talking about Total Beauty Collection! Throughout April use code VIP to save 15% with our Friends & Family discount. Let me know if you have questions (and definitely scoop up the Revlon Collection before it sells out, it's a good one!)

Thanks!

Hi Ladies- I love to hear you talking about Total Beauty Collection! Throughout April use code VIP to save 15% with our Friends & Family discount. Let me know if you have questions (and definitely scoop up the Revlon Collection before it sells out, it's a good one!) Thanks!
Thanks for the code! I just used it to get the Revlon collection. I love the lip butters so I'm excited to get this kit for what I would pay for just the lip butters,

i ordered the Mother's Day collection. i like the Pacifica and Honest Company products.
I did too. I really wanted to try the Pacifica and Wella products. Did you see the Pacifica deal voucher they had? $25 for $50.

Latest posts

Back