Yuzen Favorites Box - What do you guys think?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I was just looking at the lineup for the Yuzen Spring Favorites box (http://www.yuzenbox.com/gift-yuzen-favorites/) and was pretty stoked to see Cowgirl Ranch Hand Cream. Even in Southern California, my hands still manage to dry themselves out but this balm has been awesome to smell (boy does it smell great) and use. I'm also really loving the red flower brand (although I've only tried their scented candles) and am eager to try the algae wash (guess I wasn't subscribed the first time around they offered it).

Anyways - just curious what you guys think of the selection! Are there any other favorites you're hoping they include next time?

I'm almost finished with the Naturopathic Espresso Mud Scrub from the Spring box and I REALLY want them to offer it again haha! It's great - don't know why I ever thought using a mud scrub would be a little gross (it's not :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />).

I got the Yuzen favorites and love it! The cowgirl ranch hand cream is amazing and you are right smells so good!!! The Zents bath salts were ok, smelled awesome in the package but kind of vanished in the bath. The Ambre essences are very subtle but have gotten "you smell so good"!!! With 8 items for $26 it works out to be less than $4 an item, and the cowgirl hand cream alone is $16. The red flower wash is good for two baths or showers, and the lotion is good for about four uses. I got the ginger Jamu oil, it's nice but I kind of smell like a stir fry lol. The almonds were good, a nice healthy snack. Right now yuzen is my favorite sub box, everything is selected with love and care, made in the USA from small Eco friendly companies.

I was thinking of ordering the May box - Do they release the contents of the box beforehand? Any idea how long the May box might be available for? 

I ordered the Spring Yuzen box knowing what was in it, I ordered in Feb and had to wait a few weeks for them to restock and send it out.

Originally Posted by chillybeans /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered the Spring Yuzen box knowing what was in it, I ordered in Feb and had to wait a few weeks for them to restock and send it out.
Thanks for the feedback! Do you know when the spoilers for the next box might be out?

Heh - I think it's great that they do too! I live in California though and I've fallen in love with a number of the brands that have been featured in the boxes - so there are times I wish I didn't have to worry about shipping costs and time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But it's been worth it since I've had really positive experiences with all the companies that had products I liked and wanted to get more of!

You guys got me curious about the summer box now lol. I emailed and got a response back already! They said they plan to release the contents of the Summer box "in the next week or so." So excited!

Just ordered myself their July Favorites box - keeping my fingers crossed! anyone else who's ordered the July favorites?

Originally Posted by ruhimaach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just ordered myself their July Favorites box - keeping my fingers crossed! anyone else who's ordered the July favorites?

I did too! I am hoping they include the shower bombs from the summer box. I loved those!

Originally Posted by ruhimaach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

did they send out an email announcement? i didn't know this was even for sale. link??

Back