Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, I'm not too big on the finish of these. Zodiac looks nice, but I don't think I would actually use it.

these are basically a rerelease of the stardusts, diamond dog was actually one of the shade names.

SHOCKED.gif
  I MUST HAVE THEM ALL! I keep looking at them to say "This" is my favorite...but I can't pick one...they're gorgeous!

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

these are basically a rerelease of the stardusts, diamond dog was actually one of the shade names.
Yup! & it's supposed to be reformulated like the rest. You can find Stardusts at Nordstrom Rack for $9 :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have to agree. I think these are the re-released Stardusts but under the new formula.

I MIGHT have to pick these up. Maybe but at $20 a pop... it might be a pass for me unless it comes in a single palette for $35 to $50.

my eyes light up for Zodiac and Glitter Rock but not sure i'd use them very much. might wait until the next Friends/Family 20% off.

O.O Urban Decay.. why do you do this to me?! I MUST HAVE ATLEAST ONE! ( friggin' no buy April ) Hopefully Sephora will have them in stores around May 20th ( anniversary, bf is letting me make a whole BYOP) If these pop out... I'm gonna have to get them all to fit in a 6 pan byop.... Seriously... I found my anniversary present.

I have a feeling I'm going to end up snagging Zodiac, but probably not until September (autumn color time) since I don't think they're LE, and I just dropped about $150 at Sephora this week alone (argh, discontinued colors I was driven to own and allergies that forced me to buy concealer!).

Glitter Rock, Diamond Dog, and Zodiac are gorgeous. Might pick one up during Sephora's Chic Week.

I like cowboy, glitter rock, diamond dog, and the purple one that isn't swatched

Bobby dazzle is the old formula cowboy too. These to me, just aren't worth $20

I like these and would probably order them during FF for 20% off. They still have stardusts on their website for 9 dollars though, and I have a few of those somewhere anyway, so I'll probably hold off. 

I might also have to pick up Space Cowboy in honor of my mom. She was a fan of 'N Sync. A fifty-one-year-old fan of 'N Sync and pretty much all of the similar groups of that era, to be precise. I ended up with all of her 'N Sync, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees, Boyzone, and Westlife CDs after she passed away in 2002 because my father and brother wanted nothing to do with them.

Back