QOTD April 7, 2013 - What is your favorite makeup palette that you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
What is your favorite makeup palette that you own? It doesn't have to be just eyeshadows, it can be lippies, blushes, or a combo palette.

Now I am going to sneak in one more question. What is one palette you don't have but are wanting?

Wantcovetlust... BalmJovi! Or the Tarte Aqualillies palette. . My fave at the moment.. hmmmm.. maybe my Sephora+Pantone Shades of Nature. There are a lot of color options to be playful and mix it up for spring!

Right now, my favorite is the Kat Von D True Romance True Love palette. I just bought a few new ones (Lorac Unzipped, Tarte Eye Couture) that I haven't really had a chance to play with yet though. I kind of want the Lorac Pro palette, but I have been buying so many palettes lately!  

I feel like I go through stages. Right now the Balmjovi palette suits my every day needs perfectly. And the fact that I got it from birchbox for $5 makes it the sweetest steal ever.

I'm severely lusting after the Lorac Mint Edition Palette. It looks like the perfect spring time set. I just need money :[ I'm a sucker for anything/everything mint.

I am lusting for the Tarte Aqualilies palette and the Balm Jovi palette.

La mia pallette preferita è la au naturel di sleek, la trovo molto versatile, perfetta per i trucchi da giorno e da sera, colori molto scrive ti e buona tenuta, cosa chiedere di più? My favourite pallette is " au naturel" by sleek. It's really cool, because it's perfect for natural or daily look and Night look as well. Well pigmented andri really long lasting. What else? It's perfect!

I like the two faced............WAIT............... I cant decide if i like that or naked or the tarte aqualilies palette!!!!! This is a tough...... I choose......... Tarte aqualilies palette;) Did i spell that right??? Oh well!

This one is old but I'm still in love with it, the Smashbox Photo Op Mega palette. I could do whole looks with it (it came with blush, highlighters, eyebrow powders, eyeliners, lipgloss/stick, & eyeshadows) I'm not a fan of smashbox at all but this set took me by surprise. It's compact & I can take just this palette & small face essentials (foundation, etc) for travel & I'm set for any occasion.

I love LORAC Pro Palette at the moment. I am wanting Aqualillies tarte Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette!!

This one is old but I'm still in love with it, the Smashbox Photo Op Mega palette. I could do whole looks with it (it came with blush, highlighters, eyebrow powders, eyeliners, lipgloss/stick, & eyeshadows) I'm not a fan of smashbox at all but this set took me by surprise. It's compact & I can take just this palette & small face essentials (foundation, etc) for travel & I'm set for any occasion.

LOVE theBalm palettes, I think theBalm and the Beautiful may be my favorite.  And I'm going to be boring with my second pick... the Naked2.  It's just an easy on the go palette.  Palettes that I want... Lorac Pro Palette, theBalm Shady Lady 2 (I have 1 and 3), and the UD Vice Palette (which is discontinued:( )

I only have 2 really.. and I really like both.

(this is really old but doesn't smell weird or have anything caked on it, don't know what happened to the liquid thing)

and I just bought:

I like my Physicians Formula Eyeshadow palette! The colors are nice and also I read that Physicians Formula does not test on animals so that makes the brand awesome to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think Physcians Formula also has a natural line, I want to get some of those cosmetics. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Right now, my favorite is the Kat Von D True Romance True Love palette. I just bought a few new ones (Lorac Unzipped, Tarte Eye Couture) that I haven't really had a chance to play with yet though. I kind of want the Lorac Pro palette, but I have been buying so many palettes lately!

just bought a few new ones (Lorac Unzipped, Tarte Eye Couture) that I haven't really had a chance to play with yet though

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like it's an old thread but I'll have my go at this !

My favourite make up palette that I have own since I started my journey in makeup has always been MAC's. 

The pigments are strong, and coupled with a base, the colours just pop and stayed on with me.

I have two that have been long term faves.. I have a Too Faced eyeshadow pallette which is an absolute go to for "bigger" nights out and a cheap one that I've had for nearly two years, which isn't quite as good but considering it was so cheap that the branding rubbed off within probably about a month, it's been a surprisingly good addition!! Although I am running low, which is worrying cause I've never been able to remember where I got it :( 

Latest posts

Back