Do you love Deborah Lippmann polish?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I LOVE "MERMAID'S DREAM"! 
heart.gif
 Also, I just stopped biting my nails 3 months ago after 15 years of biting!! Woohoo!

Very pretty!! I really like her polishes.  I'm wearing modern love atm.

I love Mermaid's Dream! It's such a gorgeous shade. Let's go Crazy is fun, too, but the base is so dark and almost a bit...murky.

I love all my Deborah Lippmann Polishes! I'm wearing Sweet Dreams right now! I have 11 in total :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Have you seen the new line of Mermaid colors? I got the purple one, Do The Mermaid <3 it's awesome!

I'm a sick freak when it comes to Deborah Lippmann polishes...  I love them all SO MUCH!!!!  I'm wearing Mermaids Dream right now ... but just yesterday I got Ray Of Light and the Holographic glitter is so amazing in it I can't wait to wear it...  I'm also a recovering nail bitter for many years and for just the past few months I've been getting my nails in shape and since I've always been a color lover type of person I've focused it all on my nails... so much fun...  love what I've been missing....  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

your nails look amazing! I just bought mermaid's dream yesterday and just used it earlier...I'm obsessed with it too 
12.gif

I had to share this with my nail ladies.....  there is a groupon in Jacksonville fl for a Mini-Pedi and the person doing them uses Deborah Lippmann products I was reading the description and came across this......

"She enhances her signature manicures with a light hand and arm massage and a light coat of Deborah Lippmann Rich Girl moisturizing cream. She begins her signature pedicures with a consultation before sloughing away dull skin with a foot scrub and finishing off each nailcare session with brushstrokes of Deborah Lippmann nail lacquer, which is free of toluene, formaldehyde, mayonnaise, and other harmful chemicals. Before appointments, clients may recline on a designer white sofa and photosynthesize while soaking in the natural sunlight streaming in through the large windows."

MAYONNAISE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! is this in issue with nail polish that I was unaware of???? 

I have never used and Deborah polish and was thinking about signing up for this because it is $35 for a mani-pedi too bad it is almost 2 hours from where I live

I had to share this with my nail ladies.....  there is a groupon in Jacksonville fl for a Mini-Pedi and the person doing them uses Deborah Lippmann products I was reading the description and came across this...... "She enhances her signature manicures with a light hand and arm massage and a light coat of Deborah Lippmann Rich Girl moisturizing cream. She begins her signature pedicures with a consultation before sloughing away dull skin with a foot scrub and finishing off each nailcare session with brushstrokes of Deborah Lippmann nail lacquer, which is free of toluene, formaldehyde, mayonnaise, and other harmful chemicals. Before appointments, clients may recline on a designer white sofa and photosynthesize while soaking in the natural sunlight streaming in through the large windows." MAYONNAISE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! is this in issue with nail polish that I was unaware of????  I have never used and Deborah polish and was thinking about signing up for this because it is $35 for a mani-pedi too bad it is almost 2 hours from where I live
That's a groupon thing. There are always funny little things like that in all their descriptions.

Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had to share this with my nail ladies.....  there is a groupon in Jacksonville fl for a Mini-Pedi and the person doing them uses Deborah Lippmann products I was reading the description and came across this......

"She enhances her signature manicures with a light hand and arm massage and a light coat of Deborah Lippmann Rich Girl moisturizing cream. She begins her signature pedicures with a consultation before sloughing away dull skin with a foot scrub and finishing off each nailcare session with brushstrokes of Deborah Lippmann nail lacquer, which is free of toluene, formaldehyde, mayonnaise, and other harmful chemicals. Before appointments, clients may recline on a designer white sofa and photosynthesize while soaking in the natural sunlight streaming in through the large windows."

MAYONNAISE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! is this in issue with nail polish that I was unaware of???? 

I have never used and Deborah polish and was thinking about signing up for this because it is $35 for a mani-pedi too bad it is almost 2 hours from where I live
rofl2.gif
Well thank GOD it's free of mayonnaise and other harmful chemicals. Phew! Anyway, that seems like a long drive for a mani-pedi, but it could totally be worth it since you get to photosynthesize in the waiting room.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mspocket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

rofl2.gif
Well thank GOD it's free of mayonnaise and other harmful chemicals. Phew! Anyway, that seems like a long drive for a mani-pedi, but it could totally be worth it since you get to photosynthesize in the waiting room.
eek.gif

I've been needing a good photosynthesizing....  

Back