Urban Decay Summer Collection 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
Urban Decay has released their Summer Collection for 2013. There are some expected neutrals that UD is so famous for as well as some big pops of color. Will you be purchasing any of these?
 ​
 ​
The collection includes:
 ​
Rebound Build Your Own Palette (Limited Edition)
 ​
Eyeshadow in Easy Baked
Eyeshadow in Desperation
Eyeshadow in Laced
 ​
Source: Vampy Varnish
Swatches of Laced, Desperation, and Easy Baked
 ​
 ​
De-Slicked Mattifying Powder (Relaunch)
 ​
 ​
24/7 Glide-on Shadow Pencil in Noise
 ​
24/7 Glide-on Shadow Pencil in Mushroom
 ​
Source: Vampy Varnish
Swatches of Mushroom, Noise

The palette designs are sooo cute, but I wish they were bigger.. like 6, 8 pan palettes lol..

For the first time in a long time i think i am above the influence of my UD addiction. I can do without these products. I have so many things already , they are going to have to blow my socks off for me to buy more.

I love the Laced and Easy Baked eye shadows. I just might have to get those to switch out with some in the Glinda pallet that just aren't working for me.

I really like Easy Baked and Desperation. If only single shadows weren't so expensive. Two colors for $36? I'll pass.

I'm not too wowed by anything, though I'll probably end up getting Mushroom since I have a thing for brown eyeshadow and not only is that one pretty, but I have nothing like it!

I'd like the palette and the shadows. If Sephora has them during the sale, I'll pick them up

I just tried looking on Ulta and Sephora for the eye shadow in Laced but neither of them appear to have it yet :-/  Hopefully it comes soon because I am ready to place an order.

Easy Baked is the only thing that peaks my interest, I love golds so much and I love Urban Decay so I'm sure at some point I'll cave and buy it.

I actually really like all of the eyeshadow colors, but I don't know if I like them enough to drop the money on them. 

Noise is gorge! Such a pretty pinkish red color. Haven't seen anything exactly like it before.

I don't think the build your own palettes from UD are of good quality for what they want to sell it for. The plastic prongs that securely close the palette broke off after I dropped it on my bed. I have a pillow top mattress, it's not hard at all so I don't like that they broke so easily. Now I have to secure my Glinda palette with a rubber band, or else it won't stay closed.

Latest posts

Back