Sign in to follow this  
Dalylah

Urban Decay Summer Collection 2013

Urban Decay has released their Summer Collection for 2013. There are some expected neutrals that UD is so famous for as well as some big pops of color. Will you be purchasing any of these?

The collection includes:

Rebound Build Your Own Palette (Limited Edition)

Eyeshadow in Easy Baked

Eyeshadow in Desperation

Eyeshadow in Laced

Source: Vampy Varnish

Swatches of Laced, Desperation, and Easy Baked

De-Slicked Mattifying Powder (Relaunch)

24/7 Glide-on Shadow Pencil in Noise

24/7 Glide-on Shadow Pencil in Mushroom

Source: Vampy Varnish

Swatches of Mushroom, Noise

For the first time in a long time i think i am above the influence of my UD addiction. I can do without these products. I have so many things already , they are going to have to blow my socks off for me to buy more.

I love the Laced and Easy Baked eye shadows. I just might have to get those to switch out with some in the Glinda pallet that just aren't working for me.

I really like Easy Baked and Desperation. If only single shadows weren't so expensive. Two colors for $36? I'll pass.

I'm not too wowed by anything, though I'll probably end up getting Mushroom since I have a thing for brown eyeshadow and not only is that one pretty, but I have nothing like it!

I just tried looking on Ulta and Sephora for the eye shadow in Laced but neither of them appear to have it yet :-/  Hopefully it comes soon because I am ready to place an order.

Easy Baked is the only thing that peaks my interest, I love golds so much and I love Urban Decay so I'm sure at some point I'll cave and buy it.

I actually really like all of the eyeshadow colors, but I don't know if I like them enough to drop the money on them. 

I don't think the build your own palettes from UD are of good quality for what they want to sell it for. The plastic prongs that securely close the palette broke off after I dropped it on my bed. I have a pillow top mattress, it's not hard at all so I don't like that they broke so easily. Now I have to secure my Glinda palette with a rubber band, or else it won't stay closed.