• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urban Decay 50 for 50--Spend $50 and get $50 worth of Urban Decay Awesomeness

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
gwp_sidenav.jpg

I ALMOST did this, but I have so many mini all nighters sitting around and I don't like the mascara and I just do not need it.

Weird, I have that exact same bag ud sent to me a month or two ago as an apology for finding the pube in my eyeshadow. I love the bag, but I need to get into the products still.

Omg. What. A pube? 0.0

Weird, I have that exact same bag ud sent to me a month or two ago as an apology for finding the pube in my eyeshadow. I love the bag, but I need to get into the products still.

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ohmygod. When did this happpen??? Did you post about it here? I'm not sure whether to laugh, cry, or puke.

If this was a buy $50 worth get a $50 credit or something similar I'd do it. Nothing in that bag appeals to me.

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If this was a buy $50 worth get a $50 credit or something similar I'd do it. Nothing in that bag appeals to me.
ditto!

I have so many samples of supercurl. Not worth it!

I finally after muchhhhhh consideration ordered the Naked2 so I will be getting this deal.  Any of you guys know what color that eyeshadow is?

I dont know why but getting another primer potion card in this package make me not even interested. They should switch it up a little bit:)

ohmygod. When did this happpen??? Did you post about it here? I'm not sure whether to laugh, cry, or puke.
Lol! Yes, it was actually embedded in an eyeshadow. At first I thought it was just in the palette (a loose fiber, hair, or pube), but when I pulled it, the eyeshadow started to break, so it was inside the shadow. I didn't pull it all the way out, because I wanted ud to see it for themselves and notify the quality people. It was a pube (not a fiber or fur). I posted a couple photos of it. Ud was great- they mailed me out a replacement palette along w/ this bag.

Lol! Yes, it was actually embedded in an eyeshadow. At first I thought it was just in the palette (a loose fiber, hair, or pube), but when I pulled it, the eyeshadow started to break, so it was inside the shadow. I didn't pull it all the way out, because I wanted ud to see it for themselves and notify the quality people. It was a pube (not a fiber or fur). I posted a couple photos of it. Ud was great- they mailed me out a replacement palette along w/ this bag.
This scares me! lmaoo!

OMG!!! That is the most disgusting totally hilarious thing I ever heard!!!!

I can only imagine the backstory of how a pube got trapped in an eyeshadow palette!!!!

Latest posts

Back