Maybelline Color Tattoo Summer 2013 (LE)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first I wanted them all, but then I thought about how shimmery they are.  I don't like being overloaded with shimmer, but the seashore frost is just gorgeous.  I might change my mind and get the Sandy Shore as well.

I just went to my local Bed bath and beyond and they were all sold out except for two colors shady shore (gold color) and  icy mint. I want the other 4 colors 
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by moonbunny7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just went to my local Bed bath and beyond and they were all sold out except for two colors shady shore (gold color) and  icy mint. I want the other 4 colors 
smilehappyyes.gif
As much as that sucks at least you found some! I haven't even been able to find them in stores.

True I am happy that I did find some. I also tried CVS and Walgreens but could not find them there.

Originally Posted by moonbunny7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

True I am happy that I did find some. I also tried CVS and Walgreens but could not find them there.
Where did you find them.  So far I've heard Fred Myers and Bed Bath & Beyond's Harmons.  I don't have either of those.

Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where did you find them.  So far I've heard Fred Myers and Bed Bath & Beyond's Harmons.  I don't have either of those.
Bed bath and beyond

I just picked up all 6 today ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I didn't even know that these were released until today when I walked into Rite Aid! I'm a happy girl since it was buy one get one 1/2 off! :]

Ugh so frustrated. I looked like 3 different places yesterday for these and no luck. I gotta look a few places after work tomorrow.

L-->R: Waves of White, Shady Shores, Icy Mint, Cool Crush, Seashore Frosts, and Lavish Lavender.

Here is a little sneak peek!

It was so hard to capture these GORGEOUS color tattoos so I took a couple of them. I'm still trying to finish up the blog post so I'll update you guys when I post the rest :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I need Waves of White. I've been eyeing a white base for my coastal scents/bh palettes as well as color tattoos. Two birds one stone if I buy that one.

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

L-->R: Waves of White, Shady Shores, Icy Mint, Cool Crush, Seashore Frosts, and Lavish Lavender.

Here is a little sneak peek!

It was so hard to capture these GORGEOUS color tattoos so I took a couple of them. I'm still trying to finish up the blog post so I'll update you guys when I post the rest :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I really need Cool Crush, Seashore Frosts, and Lavish Lavender. They are so pretty! Thanks for posting swatches! :)

Latest posts

Back