Sation Nail Lacquer in Of Corset I'll Call You or Love At First Byte

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
If you are subscribed to Ipsy you received a Sation Nail Lacquer in your April bag. The colors were Of Corset I'll Call You or Love At First Byte. Did you receive one of these in your bag? What did you think of it?

"Sation Nail Lacquer is a contemporary beauty company, infusing a creative direction in nail care through a blend of lifestyle aesthetics. The collection features 120 colors from its seasonal & limited collections.

Glam Bag subscribers will receive Of Corset I'll Call You, a romantic lavender-rose OR Love At First Byte, a light peachy pink."  ~Ipsy.com

I got the Love at First Byte and it took quite a few coats to get a nice, solid color. I do love the color though. Its very peachy and I think its perfect for spring!

I got the Love at First Byte too and I think it looks awful on me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm hoping that getting a tan will make it look better because I really want to love this color. Otherwise, I'm giving it to a friend who can get better use out of it!

I wish I had received Love At First Byte. That would have looked good on me. I received Of Corset[SIZE=small] I'll Call You instead. I promptly gave it away as I have an olive skin tone. It looked horrible with my skin. [/SIZE]

the color pay off sucks! the nail color i got was the corset ill call you, the pink. it was like putting nail polish on that you buy for kids, from the dollarstore or something. I use O.P.I, essie, chinaglaze..ect. and never have this problem it looks like i would need a good 6 coats to get it to be the color it is in the bottle not impressed!!!!!!!!

I am not impressed with the nail polish, Love At First Byte. very watery, I have applied 2 coats already and still would need to apply more to get the color it looks like. I would probably would have liked the Of Corset I'll Call You. Only because it was a little Darker in color

​
I got Of Corset I'll Call You. It's a pretty pale pink but because it's sheer I would have to say use a white base underneath.

At first I wanted Love At First Byte, but after seeing swatches of Of Corset I'll Call You, I'm glad I got it, it's a really cute pale pink :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received Love at First Byte. I had to apply a lot of coats to get the color to not be sheer. I ended up liking the color, but I don't think it is worth the amount of work that went into it. I could try applying a white base and see how that works. It definitely stood up well and didn't chip at all for several days.

I got Love at First Byte and I thought I wouldn't like it, but I'm surprisingly impressed. its a nice color for me, very subtle and girly, its a good addition to my collection and I don't have anything like it.

I got love at first byte and it might be good to use for a french manicure but I don't like to ever do more that 3 coats of polish so I don't know if I'd want to try to go opaque with it.

My daughter got of corset and she said it's pretty and she'll be bringing it by for me to check out since she knows I'm nail polish crazy.

I got of Corset I'll Call You.  I didn't have an issue with it being watery and it only took me 2 coats to get a color I liked (though the second one was a bit thick) but this chipped like craaazy for me.  I usually do have some issues with chipping (it's rare for me that a mani I do myself will still look acceptable after 3 days which I think is part my job, part body chemistry, and part that I could probably do a better job of sealing the polish) but this was chipping within 12 hours and literally PEELING off by the second day.  I was really displeased with it, and I did use a base and top coat and seal it as well as I could.

End rant.

I received the Love at First Byte, and I love it! I did have an existing clear base coat on when I tried it. I was very impressed by the wide brush, which made application so much easier. The polish went on smoothly and evenly. The color was sheer, but was a good match for my fair skin.  

I got the peachy one in my Ipsy bag. The cap hadn't been properly secured and it made everything smell like glue.

Not impressed with the quality of this nail polish.

I received Of Corset I'll Call You - and while it is a very pretty shade, it is sheer and I found the formula to be a bit gummy. 

Very disappointed!  The color is attractive, but even with a clear coat, I waited forever for it to dry.  Two hours later while in the shower, it started to smear right off my nails.  I regret trying this polis, and it smelled so much like glue(like some one else had mention).  Ipsy went terribly wrong on this product.
icon_exclaim.gif

Yikes, I didn't have anything like that happen!

Originally Posted by daisyyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very disappointed!  The color is attractive, but even with a clear coat, I waited forever for it to dry.  Two hours later while in the shower, it started to smear right off my nails.  I regret trying this polis, and it smelled so much like glue(like some one else had mention).  Ipsy went terribly wrong on this product.
icon_exclaim.gif

Very disappointed!  The color is attractive, but even with a clear coat, I waited forever for it to dry.  Two hours later while in the shower, it started to smear right off my nails.  I regret trying this polis, and it smelled so much like glue(like some one else had mention).  Ipsy went terribly wrong on this product.:icon_excl
The same thing happened to me! I'll be giving this one away to anyone who wants it.

Latest posts

Back