whats your HG foundation? (Liquid)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good high or low end foundation that'll suit my combo skin. What's worked for you if you share the same skin type? I'm scared of trying something that'll make me breakout because I seem to be prone to that, that aside my skins isn't very prone to breakouts-if that makes sense. I'm wanting to try Dior Nude skin,Lancome, Nars sheer glow (heard lots of people breaking out from this), Chanel..I'm an NW15 in mac SF.

I have oily skin & right now I've just purchased my third bottle of Urban Decay Naked liquid foundation.  I do have to use oil controlling primer & moisturizer prior to using it for it to last but it's a great daily foundation for me, give medium to slightly full coverage, doesn't feel like I have foundation on, & best part is it's the only foundation that matches my skin almost spot on. It's hard to find something that doesn't look too pink or yellow or orange. I'm medium with neutral, olive, beige undertones that lean a little yellow.

I am in love with Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H. It matches my skin perfectly, gives full coverage without feeling heavy, helps control shine, hasn't ever made me break out...totally worth its $45 price tag!

I haven't tried that many foundations since I don't wear them regularly, but I like the Clinique "even better spf 15" foundation (this one). I have sensitive skin as well, but Clinique products have never caused breakouts for me. I haven't tried anything by Dior, but the last Lancome product I bought was some $50 tinted moisturizer that made my skin bumpy. I recently received a Marcelle BB cream through Birchbox, and I love it--it's fragrance-free and formulated for sensitive skin. They are, however, a Canadian brand so you can't find them in-store.

Changing the way you apply your foundation might also help. I use a beauty blender sponge, so the coverage is thin and breathable.

Back