Tales from the Chair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Beautiful people, I need your stories! I am currently creating a blog for professional HMUA's. Yes, I know that makeup hobbyists will be able to see it, but the content will be truly developed for professionals. Heavy on the business info, heavy on the resource and product info, not so much on the makeup reviews and the tutorials. I'm putting together a section just for laughs called "tales from the chair". I want your funniest, sweetest, craziest, scariest, most heart warming stories!  All stories will be edited to keep the clients info anonymous, and you will have the option of posting anonymously or with credits. So, if you have a story to tell (and I know you do!) please email your story.Also, when the beta site launches, you'll get first look at it to test it out and tell me what you think! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> xoxo! Personal info removed. . Please see TOS

Latest posts

Back