Opi bond girls 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey! I couldn't find a thread that directly talked about this, but is anyone else excited for the new collection? I already pre-ordered all the polishes since im such a james bond junkie! All of the 6 shades will be Liquid sand finishes. The nice thing about this collection is that it features lighter/ more wearable colors for everyday use.

Here are the gorgeous colors!

opi-bond-girls-liquid-sand-nail-polish-collection.jpg

Solitaire-  Pearly white

Pussy Galore-  light pink

Tiffany Case- Light blue

Vesper- Plummy color- It appears to be similar in color to Stay the Night from the Mariah Carey collection

Honey Ryder- gold

Jinx- Coral-red perfect for the summer

I cannot wait to play with these! I really want to try Solitaire as cool spin on the classic French tip. Tiffany case and Pussy Galore are great pastel colors for the spring and Jinx is a perfect color for the summer!

Is anyone else going to pick these up?

These have a special place in my next paycheck But stay the night is black.

I'm absolutely buying this whole collection. I've seen the swatches & they all look gorgeous. I'm expecially excited about Jinx & Vesper.

This is a total newbie question, but asking anyhow- where can you order OPI nail polish?? I can never seem to find it anywhere online but amazon, ebay, blog sales. Help??

This is a total newbie question, but asking anyhow- where can you order OPI nail polish?? I can never seem to find it anywhere online but amazon, ebay, blog sales. Help??
You can order it from Ulta.com

It's in stores now! I went to a BSS today and they had the entire collection. Too bad I don't get paid until Friday...so much for them being released in May! It's still April!!

They're been out the last week or so. I'm already seeing some great nanis pop up on the interwebs lol.. next time i hit the mall, i might pick a few up. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They're been out the last week or so. I'm already seeing some great nanis pop up on the interwebs lol.. next time i hit the mall, i might pick a few up.
biggrin.gif
They weren't out in stores around here a week ago. I looked specifically for them.

They weren't out in stores around here a week ago. I looked specifically for them.
I detest that! Lol, you'll be lemming after some stuff, but be unable to find new collections and see others score.

I detest that! Lol, you'll be lemming after some stuff, but be unable to find new collections and see others score.
Me too!! Oh well. I know that I can get them now...so we all know what's gonna happen next week when I've got some money!!

I Loooovvvveee the new liquid sands.  But I have to say, I was a little surprised/disappointed that the staying power of this collection seems to not be up to par with the original liquid sands.

The first liquid sands I tried out I could wear for a full week, and they still looked nearly perfect even with a few baths.

This collection though, I wore Jinx, and there was some significant chipping within a couple of days.  (I suppose not any worse than wearing regular polishes would have chipped, but I got spoiled with a few weeks of using the Mariah Carey liquid sands still looking perfect after a 30 minute bath 5 days later.)

The baby pink is an adorable color, and the gold looks like your nails have been freshly spray painted - very neat color.

The blue, although similar to the Mariah Carey one, doesn't seem to have as much depth, and doesn't have any of the glitters (which some may prefer)

Also KeepOn, the upcoming San Francisco OPI collection will have a few sands, too!
I saw that. I will most likely be getting those as well! I'm obsessed...it's bad. LOL.

I saw the line at Ulta on Saturday... I can't say that I was impressed by most of them - I picked up Vesper thinking it was a a sand textured version of Sky Fall and was actually happy when it turned out to be a gorgeous purple.

Image quality not the best... I'm still playing around with the best way to swatch. 

Originally Posted by FrostKitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw the line at Ulta on Saturday... I can't say that I was impressed by most of them - I picked up Vesper thinking it was a a sand textured version of Sky Fall and was actually happy when it turned out to be a gorgeous purple.

Image quality not the best... I'm still playing around with the best way to swatch. 
Love it.

I will be hunting down Pussy Galore. I'm unsure of the other colors. I want a few of the liquid sands coming out in the San Fran. collection. Idk, I haven't even used the few I do have. Actually take that back, Vesper needs to be mine. Weird that I HATE purple but it does amazing things for my skin so I wear it often on my nails.

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will be hunting down Pussy Galore. I'm unsure of the other colors. I want a few of the liquid sands coming out in the San Fran. collection. Idk, I haven't even used the few I do have.

Actually take that back, Vesper needs to be mine. Weird that I HATE purple but it does amazing things for my skin so I wear it often on my nails.
That's funny. Purple is my favorite color, but the color I wear least on my nails even though I wear it on my face (eyeliner) most days.

Latest posts

Back