• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bobbi Brown - F&F 20% off Event

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UGH! I wish I had more money! I always do my splurging and then all the good deals come around!

Originally Posted by SarahAlly01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

UGH! I wish I had more money! I always do my splurging and then all the good deals come around!
dito.gif

Ooo, I haven't bought anything Bobbi Brown in forever. I'll have to plan a haul. Thanks for posting! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

so 30% off then?

sorry, i don't know how this works.
Its an online-rebate program. If you sign up and click the link to the store (say, sephora or bobbi brown or a clothing store) through Ebates, and make your purchase through that "ticket" they will track that purchase.They rebate you whatever % they have listed (so 10% for bobbi brown) for that purchase.

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Its an online-rebate program. If you sign up and click the link to the store (say, sephora or bobbi brown or a clothing store) through Ebates, and make your purchase through that "ticket" they will track that purchase.They rebate you whatever % they have listed (so 10% for bobbi brown) for that purchase.
oh ok. now i get it. thank you for explaining!

Thanks for posting! I love Bobbi brown. This combined with sephora chic week will make me very poor!

What are some of you guys' favorite Bobbi Brown stuffs?  I've only ever tried a lip gloss and a blush, this sounds like a great chance to try some new items!

I caved and bought the eyes collection which includes eyeshadow palette, eyeliner, brush, mascara and eye cream. I have been wanting  a nude/brown palette for a while and I know the eyeshadows are good so thought this was perfect. Plus I can never have enough travel mascaras!

I'm pretty excited about this sale! unfortunately though, I already have a Mac haul, Sephora haul, and jouer haul coming in the mail, so I only got a few things. I got: long wear foundation in compact form (I'm excited to see how this is because it would be perfect for traveling!), a Corrector, and a rouge pot for lips and cheeks in powder pink.

I'll pass on this sale. I spent waaaaayyyyyyyy too much already over the last 2 weeks. o_O

Latest posts

Back