Sign in to follow this  
Amanda Stan

May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers)

Ooh, a zoya polish? Nice! I hope I get the pink one. I'll be happy with any but the green, though! Even then not too disappointed. xD I rarely buy polish anymore because I never know what I want, so getting them in a sub is nice. Not sure I want them two months in a row but at least it's Zoya and not station again :x really didn't like that polish.

Way to go Ipsy! Zoya polishes are fantastic, but it's particularly awesome compared to all the other polishes we've gotten from Ipsy. And if they are going to to send out shown in the pic, I'm even more impressed. In my sub box experiences thus far, I've noticed that when they send out a brand like Zoya or butter London, they send out colors from older collections, so it's awesome that we'd actually get colors from a current collection. I'm hoping for Blu (I've wanted it since the collection came out, so that would make me SUPAH happy), Julie, or Neely, but any of the colors would be great. Even Piaf, the yellow, is pretty, and i'm not typically a fan of yellows. 

Pulled up the site this morning, saw 25 new posts in the Ipsy thread and thought SPOILER!!! YAY!!!

But this is beyond my expectations!  I will happily take ANY of those colors!  And I have always wanted to try Zoya... *sigh* wub.gif

ETA:  Ipsy now has a referral program!  It's called IpsyPoints, and if you log into the Ipsy page, it's right next to the Glam Room link!  

Here's the current rewards:

Get 2 friends to subscribe to the Glam Bag and get this Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow orBaubleBar O-Ring Stud Wrap for FREE in yournext Glam Bag (while supplies last).

So excited!! I just ordered 11 polishes from their sale last week including Julie and Blu but its on backorder so this will definitely hold me over :D. Love love love Zoya!

My guess for the bag theme: May flowers! Depending on the rest of the spoilers, I might have to re-sub for this one.

Originally Posted by Rachael B View Post

WEE!  Here it is!!! The first May spoiler!!!!  What's everyone think it is???  

500mi-hg4jqyf9qgxhrq.jpg

Wow this is the most exciting spoiler yet!!!

Originally Posted by diana16 View Post

I really want the light blue!! I resubbed cause i havent tried zoya polishes yet

You will not be disappointed. They are amazing. I prefer them to more expensive polishes like butterLondon and Julep, although those are great as well for the most part, but I've been let down by a few Julep's, and a couple butterLondons, but Zoya has never let me down!

Well, y'all beat me to it. heehehee I predicted the brand on the April bag spoilers thread, and I just figured out there has been a May Spoilers forum. DERPA DERPA DOO!! Sometimes I need a little nudge, you guys. Please help when you think I need it. LOL stupid.gif

Well, I was right about the ZOYA nail color. CONFIRMED: They put up a sneak peek today. :) Which you all already posted, of course.

http://www.ipsy.com/product/p-hg4jqzh7qligrt/

My next predication from my FaceBook explorations would be Moxie lip gloss-- because every Monday this past month ipsy has been running a contest to win a Moxie lip gloss. That is not CONFIRMED, but CONJECTURE. (just a guess from my sleuthing!)

Whoo! Zoya polishes! Been a while since I've actually purchasing a polish (besides the ones from ipsy) since I went a lil polish crazy over the summer and got so many polishes. Definitely became a bit of a nail polish addict. XD I'm curious if we're getting full size bottles or minis. The bottles in the preview look full size though.

If going by ipsy's track record of polishes we've gotten, they've all been full size. Got nothing from this collection, but naturally, I'm leaning towards the cool colors that catch my eye. But I won't be too upset if I ended up with one of the other colors. I can always trade it, worse case. Happy to still manage to not have dupes in my collections.

Originally Posted by kira685 View Post

that's what i thought, but i don't see anything for may in the albums or on their feed.. i really hope we're getting zoyas though!!

Same here, for some reason. It's on their website though, which someone posted it earlier. Guess they'll post it on FB later today? Yeah, definitely looks like it. Besides recognizing the bottle, I can see the letters "ZO," so that's a giveaway on the brand. 

Originally Posted by JamieO View Post

You will not be disappointed. They are amazing. I prefer them to more expensive polishes like butterLondon and Julep, although those are great as well for the most part, but I've been let down by a few Julep's, and a couple butterLondons, but Zoya has never let me down!

Agreed with that one! Every Zoya polish I own has great formulation, making application a breeze. :) Loving this bag already!

I'm excited about what the product says about the quality of the bag -- but I JUST GOT the whole set of them during the 50% off sale!  Haven't even opened them yet.  But still, looking forward to the rest of the items!

OOOOOOHHHHH!!! I hope they give a really awesome discount on the Zoya so I can buy some summer Pixies!! This one spoiler alone has me more pumped than any of the last few months!!!! PSYCHED!!!! Ok, time to settle down now...

Originally Posted by JamieO View Post

OOOOOOHHHHH!!! I hope they give a really awesome discount on the Zoya so I can buy some summer Pixies!! This one spoiler alone has me more pumped than any of the last few months!!!! PSYCHED!!!! Ok, time to settle down now...

Oh, my gosh! I forgot about the great ipsy discounts! Thanks for making me more excited now. roflmao.gifweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have GeiGei and really love it so I'm hoping I get any of the other shades. If not, I can trade it. I keep thinking about cancelling Ipsy, but so far, I've loved every bag I've gotten. 

Dang ipsy. I need to cut down on subs so ipsy was getting the boot. I go through the cancellation and then the picture pops up that says I'll miss out on theBalm, Urban Decay and Yes to Carrots. Ugh. I couldn't pull the plug. I don't want to miss out on those!!!!

Originally Posted by mindcaviar View Post

Oh, my gosh! I forgot about the great ipsy discounts! Thanks for making me more excited now. roflmao.gifweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Me too! XD Oh man... this is seriously gonna feed my nail polish addition... for reals... Been doing decently well too about not buying new polishes over the last two months...

Originally Posted by princess2010 View Post

Dang ipsy. I need to cut down on subs so ipsy was getting the boot. I go through the cancellation and then the picture pops up that says I'll miss out on theBalm, Urban Decay and Yes to Carrots. Ugh. I couldn't pull the plug. I don't want to miss out on those!!!!

I think that is a stock reply.  I remember seeing it on the April thread.  It doesn't mean all those will be in one bag or even in May.

AAAAAAHHHH, I love Zoya! I was sent the PixieDust, Stunning and Irresistible collections recently for my blog, so I am glad it's not colors from those. I don't have any of the colors from this collection though, so if this is what we are getting then I am super excited! I would love any of them! !

Originally Posted by ttanner2005 View Post

I think that is a stock reply.  I remember seeing it on the April thread.  It doesn't mean all those will be in one bag or even in May.

I agree, but knowing it's coming up even in the future kills me to miss it!  It clearly says they are coming in upcoming boxes. Ugh. It's probably best to cancel and save the money and buy the item if I want it. I just know as soon as I cancel it will be the best bag ever.

Originally Posted by princess2010 View Post

LOL I did exactly the same thing last month!  I just couldn't do it!  :D

Originally Posted by NicoleRoyer View Post

AAAAAAHHHH, I love Zoya! I was sent the PixieDust, Stunning and Irresistible collections recently for my blog, so I am glad it's not colors from those. I don't have any of the colors from this collection though, so if this is what we are getting then I am super excited! I would love any of them! !

OOH, the Stunning polishes are so pretty! I love bright cremes, the blue and green (don't remember the names), are so pretty! 

Pulled up the site this morning, saw 25 new posts in the Ipsy thread and thought SPOILER!!! YAY!!! But this is beyond my expectations!  I will happily take ANY of those colors!  And I have always wanted to try Zoya... *sigh* wub.gif ETA:  Ipsy now has a referral program!  It's called IpsyPoints, and if you log into the Ipsy page, it's right next to the Glam Room link!   Here's the current rewards:

Get 2 friends to subscribe to the Glam Bag and get this Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow orBaubleBar O-Ring Stud Wrap for FREE in yournext Glam Bag (while supplies last).

I'm going to try and get some referrals.. Dying to try the moondust! I'll be sad if I end up with the bauble bar, I'm not feeling the gold on it...