Sign in to follow this  
Amanda Stan

May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers)

The zoya polish has definitely convinced me to resubscribe. Not that I needed much convincing...but I'm hoping this month it better than the last two!

The only color of the ones shown I would not like is the yellow, but I could probably layer it or something depending on how opaque it is. The blue, purple, and pink are my favorites ^_^

Originally Posted by MissJessicaMary View Post

The only color of the ones shown I would not like is the yellow, but I could probably layer it or something depending on how opaque it is. The blue, purple, and pink are my favorites ^_^

You could used the yellow in nail art.

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang View Post

let's see how many missing or broken polishes there are this month wassatt.gif

Hopefully they pack them well; I've order from Zoya directly multiple times and I've never gotten a broken polish. I don't think I've ever gotten a broken polish from a subscription service and the Zoya bottles are pretty thick glass. I think we'll be ok wink.gif

Originally Posted by BisousDarling View Post

Hopefully they pack them well; I've order from Zoya directly multiple times and I've never gotten a broken polish. I don't think I've ever gotten a broken polish from a subscription service and the Zoya bottles are pretty thick glass. I think we'll be ok wink.gif

I've actually received a leaking bottle from Zoya before, they replaced lightning speed.  I don't think it was actually a problem with the bottle, I think it was the cap.  It didn't tighten when screwed all the way. 

Hmm... excited to try the brand, which is new to me, but not a fan of the colors.  Pastels always make my pale yellow skin look like death - even the Sation from last month looks pretty bad on me.  I could make a few of them work once I get a tan, though.  Otherwise they'll get passed on to my mom!

Zoya! This is an AWESOME sneak peek!...and getting the discount for Zoya polishes in the bag? YES PLEASE! Here I was recently toying with the idea of buying some of their pixie dust collection. Definitely good timing wink.gif

Re-subscribe to the Glam Bag and get full-size nail polish from Zoya in May!

You told us you wanted more makeup and better brands, and we listened. We think it's time you give the Glam Bag another try. May's bag is gonna be an AMAZING value. It includes a full-size nail polish from Zoya, plus 4 additional beauty products personalized for YOU. Act fast to reserve your spot. We currently do NOT have a Waitlist (but that won't last for long). RE-SUBSCRIBE NOW!

I unsubscribed last month, and this spoiler got me thinking... But I also just ordered 17 Zoya polishes last week, and they'll be here on Thursday!! Hm, still considering it though.. I'm thinking this would be the 'best' brand/item already... they usually post the hottest bag item in their first spoiler.

(link removal)

Originally Posted by saku View Post

Re-subscribe to the Glam Bag and get full-size nail polish from Zoya in May!

You told us you wanted more makeup and better brands, and we listened. We think it's time you give the Glam Bag another try. May's bag is gonna be an AMAZING value. It includes a full-size nail polish from Zoya, plus 4 additional beauty products personalized for YOU. Act fast to reserve your spot. We currently do NOT have a Waitlist (but that won't last for long). RE-SUBSCRIBE NOW!

I unsubscribed last month, and this spoiler got me thinking... But I also just ordered 17 Zoya polishes last week, and they'll be here on Thursday!! Hm, still considering it though.. I'm thinking this would be the 'best' brand/item already... they usually post the hottest bag item in their first spoiler.

5 total products this month!  YAY!!!!!!

(link removal)

They're still trying to win me back, lol.  I'm waiting to see what the other sneak peeks are.  If it sells out, oh well, lol

Hm this is super appealing, but I'm pretty nail polished out at the moment, even though I adore Zoya. But I got two of the colours from the minis promotion, which were really the only colours I super wanted in the Lovely collection. It's not really worth it to me with a 1/3 chance I'll get a dupe, especially since I'm trying to cut back right now... but zoya :S

Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

Hm this is super appealing, but I'm pretty nail polished out at the moment, even though I adore Zoya. But I got two of the colours from the minis promotion, which were really the only colours I super wanted in the Lovely collection. It's not really worth it to me with a 1/3 chance I'll get a dupe, especially since I'm trying to cut back right now... but zoya :S

And there's going to be 5 products this month waccha.gif.....::nudge nudge:: you know it sounds exciting! lol