Sign in to follow this  
Amanda Stan

May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers)

So far not interested in any lip item-but very happy for a spring Zoya!!!  It was enough to make me resub. Can't wait for the rest!!

Originally Posted by JamieO View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by diana16 View Post

I really want the light blue!! I resubbed cause i havent tried zoya polishes yet

You will not be disappointed. They are amazing. I prefer them to more expensive polishes like butterLondon and Julep, although those are great as well for the most part, but I've been let down by a few Julep's, and a couple butterLondons, but Zoya has never let me down!

iagree.gif I have never had a problem with any of my Zoya polishes.

Originally Posted by mindcaviar View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieO View Post

OOOOOOHHHHH!!! I hope they give a really awesome discount on the Zoya so I can buy some summer Pixies!! This one spoiler alone has me more pumped than any of the last few months!!!! PSYCHED!!!! Ok, time to settle down now...

Oh, my gosh! I forgot about the great ipsy discounts! Thanks for making me more excited now. roflmao.gifweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I skipped their Earth day sale but if Ipsy has a good code I may not be able to resist.

Originally Posted by NicoleRoyer View Post

AAAAAAHHHH, I love Zoya! I was sent the PixieDust, Stunning and Irresistible collections recently for my blog, so I am glad it's not colors from those. I don't have any of the colors from this collection though, so if this is what we are getting then I am super excited! I would love any of them! !

I think I need to make a blog I would love to get goodies like that.

I love Zoya. It's the only polish that doesn't chip of my nails. I have tried so many polishes and they all start coming off the same day I put them on, even using high end base/top coats, except Zoya. It will grow out before it chips off my nails. I think it's funny because it's the opposite for one of my friends. Zoya peels off her nails within hours, but cheap brands last for ages on her nails. Maybe our individual nail chemistry works better with different polishes? Who knows.

Originally Posted by princess2010 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttanner2005 View Post

I think that is a stock reply.  I remember seeing it on the April thread.  It doesn't mean all those will be in one bag or even in May.

I agree, but knowing it's coming up even in the future kills me to miss it!  It clearly says they are coming in upcoming boxes. Ugh. It's probably best to cancel and save the money and buy the item if I want it. I just know as soon as I cancel it will be the best bag ever.

That's exactly how I feel about my subs its why  I cant quit.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

Hm this is super appealing, but I'm pretty nail polished out at the moment, even though I adore Zoya. But I got two of the colours from the minis promotion, which were really the only colours I super wanted in the Lovely collection. It's not really worth it to me with a 1/3 chance I'll get a dupe, especially since I'm trying to cut back right now... but zoya :S

And there's going to be 5 products this month waccha.gif.....::nudge nudge:: you know it sounds exciting! lol

Im so excited about that.

Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmom View Post

Pulled up the site this morning, saw 25 new posts in the Ipsy thread and thought SPOILER!!! YAY!!!

But this is beyond my expectations!  I will happily take ANY of those colors!  And I have always wanted to try Zoya... *sigh* wub.gif

ETA:  Ipsy now has a referral program!  It's called IpsyPoints, and if you log into the Ipsy page, it's right next to the Glam Room link!  

Here's the current rewards:

Get 2 friends to subscribe to the Glam Bag and get this Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow orBaubleBar O-Ring Stud Wrap for FREE in yournext Glam Bag (while supplies last).

I'm going to try and get some referrals.. Dying to try the moondust! I'll be sad if I end up with the bauble bar, I'm not feeling the gold on it...

Oh, fail.  I didn't see the referral bit and was flailing about the UD Moondust eyeshadows being in an upcoming bag.

Originally Posted by audiophilekate View Post

Oh, fail.  I didn't see the referral bit and was flailing about the UD Moondust eyeshadows being in an upcoming bag.

There is a contest on their FB wall right now, name your favorite Moondust shade and where you'd wear it, and 200 ppl will get one in their Glam Bag!  (It's a post on their wall that you have to leave a comment on, and you have til 5 PM PST)

So you may be able to get it!

Originally Posted by magicalmom View Post

There is a contest on their FB wall right now, name your favorite Moondust shade and where you'd wear it, and 200 ppl will get one in their Glam Bag!  (It's a post on their wall that you have to leave a comment on, and you have til 5 PM PST)

So you may be able to get it!

THANKS!!!!

I wonder how they'll link the flowery theme to the actual products in the bag. Maybe a perfume sample or some kind of scented lotion? I thought maybe they would send these PopBeauty lipsticks, but it seems like they are no longer being sold anywhere:

And can I say I'm secretly happy that the lipstick and lipgloss are not theBalm? Ever since I read the name in their unsubscribe emails I've been hoping for a sample of their new Instain blushes instead. Maybe some day... yuck2.gif

Originally Posted by Rachael B View Post

Me too!  Totally psyched!  Hope I get the pink or purple!  or blue or green.. LOL.  just not the yellows!

I think most people are in the same boat here.  Exactly what I want--purple first, pink second, and blue or green would be acceptable.  Yellow or off white, I'll pitch a little fit, haha!  I'm afraid those two colors will be hard to trade as well.  If I get blue or green, though, I think I might have a shot at trading for the pink or purple.  I ordered an extra sub this month because of the Zoya, so I'm hoping to get extra lucky and get purple in one, pink in the other.  If I get yellow in one and off white in the other (both colors I hate!), well, I don't care if you are in California and I'm in Georgia, you'll probably hear me screaming all the way over there!       scream3.gif      wavey.gif

I'm not usually one for yellows, but I actually think that the brighter yellow color is quite pretty. Piaf, I think it is called. I hope I get that one!

Originally Posted by tanya0949 View Post

I would love the beauty blender and the bronzer from the video... smile.gif

I wish we'd get a beauty blender too as I lost mine in my last move :(  Didn't use it often, but it was nice to have around for every now and then, you know.

Ooh girl. I'm in GA too and I actually want jacqueline(the nude) so if you get it, and I get a color you want....

I think most people are in the same boat here.  Exactly what I want--purple first, pink second, and blue or green would be acceptable.  Yellow or off white, I'll pitch a little fit, haha!  I'm afraid those two colors will be hard to trade as well.  If I get blue or green, though, I think I might have a shot at trading for the pink or purple.  I ordered an extra sub this month because of the Zoya, so I'm hoping to get extra lucky and get purple in one, pink in the other.  If I get yellow in one and off white in the other (both colors I hate!), well, I don't care if you are in California and I'm in Georgia, you'll probably hear me screaming all the way over there!       :scream3:       :wavey:

Originally Posted by tanya0949 View Post

I would love the beauty blender and the bronzer from the video... smile.gif

I wish we'd get a beauty blender too as I lost mine in my last move :(  Didn't use it often, but it was nice to have around for every now and then, you know.

I love Jacqueline. But I have it already, so hoping for the others. I think that's the only one I have.

Originally Posted by pghmom1292 View Post

sneak peek number 2 is up. any ideas ladies?

Originally Posted by cari12 View Post

No idea but I was thinking a coral lip color might be included based on recent wall posts of theirs :) I wonder if it will be an either or with that gloss & lipstick though. 

Based on the pic (which struck me as coral/orange leaning too) I am hoping for the gloss instead of the lipstick if this is an either/or thing!

Originally Posted by pghmom1292 View Post

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 85  could it be this? now that i look  more im doubting it but idk

Don't get me wrong--I LOVE Tarte's lipsurgence line--but I haven't had any luck with their glosses (based on the one I got in a kit where you twisted it up to apply with a brush).  Plus, I don't think I've ever tried ANYTHING from the Balm--not so much as a sample.  So getting the Balm would be the bomb for me!!!

Originally Posted by mindcaviar View Post

I think it may be the nude lipstick  (everyone has been screaming for a nude lip!) by the balm: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=506743222717492&set=o.58936684679&type=3&theater

If that's the case then Yah!  I'll hope for a gloss in one bag and lipstick in the other.  Not that I'm a nude fan--I prefer pinks, plums, etc.--but I'll take nude any day over coral--yuck!

Originally Posted by SweetTea View Post

Hmm, a nude lippie would be even more risky than the blushes they sent out, IMO.That makes me wonder;

"May's bag is gonna be an AMAZING value. It includes a full-size nail polish from Zoya, plus 4 additional beauty products personalized for YOU"

Have they always said personalized for you, or is this something new they are saying? Because I remember last month they were talking about letting you retake the quiz and stuff. Maybe they'll actually look at profiles and send out lippies based on that? I would be surprised/disappointed if they tried to send out a single lip color in the bags, that was also a nude, which is very difficult to get right for skintones!

I really wish there was a way to retake the quiz.  That was one reason I added a second sub too.  When I took it the first time, I was dumb and didn't realize I should go to Youtube to look up the "stylist" videos.  I think I just picked stylists at random based on their photos and I have no clue/memory of what I picked.  This time, I looked at videos and picked 3 that seemed to suit me best--2 even seemed to be Urban Decay fans!  That was enough to impress me alone.  <3

Originally Posted by spmblueeyez View Post

oh man, I know I'm gonna get the lipstick just for the simple fact that I don't wear lipstick at all and that's just my luck. I guess I can hope that at least one of my bags will get a gloss lol.

I used to be the same way, until I discovered Dior Addict and Dior Addict Extreme lipsticks, and now I'm a big lipstick girl!!!