Sign in to follow this  
Amanda Stan

May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers)

Sadly DHL wasn't even the longest part of my shipping last month. It took 8 days for DHL to get my bag to USPS in Seattle and then another 12 days to take the barge up to Anchorage. 

Before they switched to DHL it would take maybe 5-6 for UPS to get my bag over to USPS and they sent it by air so I'd get it another day or two after that. I much much prefer the old way. 

Or really, my family needs to move back to the lower 48, lol!

My DHL updated and my bag weight is 0.6264 inlcuding the UD eye shadow. Can't wait to see what I get.

0.5454 lbs. with the Urban Decay!  Crossing my fingers for a double Pacifica bag! (Crushed Pearl and a rollerball would be AWESOME)

Ok, confirmed. It is as Girlwithclass stated the NuMe Finishing Serum, 0.3 oz (I think?)

Originally Posted by asdialed View Post

Has anyone gotten the message that they're getting the bracelet in their bag?

hmmmm nothing about that in my email i got with my tracking

I was wondering about that too since everyone who said they got an extra was getting the eyeshadow... granted some of those people got it because they were 1 of the 200 people that won one.

sigh, my DHL updated and my bag weight is 0.6128 lbs with UD eyeshadow.

It seemed a tad bit heavy...  i.e. I may be getting the oil...   me no want oil :(

oh well..  can't wait to get my bag!

What bracelet? Did I miss something?

Originally Posted by Jaly View Post

What bracelet? Did I miss something?

It was one of the items you could have gotten if 2 people used your referral link for your next bag while supplies last. The other was an UD eye shadow.

No shipping email for me yet but I'm not surprised. I think I got my email around the 20th of April last month. I don't expect to get the UD eyeshadow either so that's no biggie. It's so much fun watching everyone post pics of their bags and anticipate what they're going to receive. :) I'm really hoping I don't receive brown-tinged lip gloss or yellow nail polish. That won't look good with my skin tone at all. :( I'm pretty excited to get this bag, though, and also my pink April bag.

Still no shipping email here, either. The only thing I'm really, really, really hoping for is a vanilla Pacifica rollerball. That's my one wish list item. Anything else I can either find a use for, or stick in my kit to use on someone else with different coloring. I am really enjoying seeing everyone's bag pics, though! Please keep them up. I'm living vicariously through you, right now, and it's making my sinus cold so much more bearable. :)

I got my shipping info a few hours ago.  I'm getting the UD eyeshadow and my package weighs nearly 0.7 lbs (0.695-ish).  According to the email, I'm getting the UD eyeshadow for being "such a great content creator and active member of the ipsy community."  I haven't done more than check my glam room and profile on there and don't recall giving anyone a referral link.  I totally don't mind though - I really wanted to try the Moondust eyeshadows.

Hello! Newbie here! :)

I got my bag today. That's the picture:

I really like the bag and Pacifica body butter (I love coconut!). I got Island Vanilla roll-on and Zoya in Blu - both are so, so for me, and Yaby in Buff - might be ok. I don't like the shade of lip gloss I got which is Champagne.

P.S.

jkholzme I stole your idea of the picture! Hope it's ok!

Originally Posted by drugsNmakeup View Post

Figured it out!

If I got exactly this in one of my bags I would be over the moon! I'll just call this "wishlist #1". wub.gif

Gah! I totally dig your bag! Vanilla perfume, blue polish...drool drool! The champagne gloss doesn't look toooooo bad and I'm even super okay with the crushed pearl luminizing lotion. Lucky!!

Loving all these bags! The lip gloss + pacifica lotion + pacifica rollerball seems to be a really popular combo! 

No Moondust for me :( I'm kind of sad. I like things on their site regularly and comment on both the site and their fb quite frequently. I guess I am just not meant to ever get the cool extras. violin.gif (pity party, table for one please.)