Cravebox - Girls Night In

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesemiaud

Loving Life!
Reaction score
Got an email about this one...It will include a wine coupon! I may give this one a go!

Do your nails, watch a favorite show, and explore some new beauty products, while enjoying your beverage of choice. Invite your BFFs or focus solely on yourself. Either way - you deserve it!  On top of all the great new products, the Girls' Night In Cravebox is also our very first offering that includes alcohol. More specifically, the Girls' Night In box contains a gift card that gives you an additional $10 off on top of the normal signup discount at NakedWines.com towards purchasing wine of your choice.

I looked at the wine website. You will still be paying something like $40 to redeem it. From what I could tell, it's some sort of CSA/club. I'll dig more into it tonight, but my interest in this box will depend on everything else since I'm not wine drinker.

Looks like:
Wine Gift card
Cosmetics in general...
Hangover cure
And maybe moisturizer?
Lip scrub
Coupon for foundation (cannot imagine they would actually send foundation)

Subscribing for updates :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Unfortunately, they don't ship to my state or I would have been all over this box.

I will live vicariously through you, ladies! 
dance.gif

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I looked at the wine website. You will still be paying something like $40 to redeem it. From what I could tell, it's some sort of CSA/club. I'll dig more into it tonight, but my interest in this box will depend on everything else since I'm not wine drinker.
I tried to look too.  If you figure it out let me know.  I saw some 12 bottle cases for $50-60, but I don't want to have to join a club that I have to remember to cancel.  Shipping is $9.99, so pretty much the coupon we'd get will get us free shipping.  If you like wine its a pretty good deal, but I'm still on the fence about what beauty products they would send.  I dont want to get more Mary Kay lol.

I entered the drawing for this one. This is the first in a while that I have been interested in. I used to have credits so that I didn't have to enter the drawings (I think four) does anyone know what happened to these?

I signed up. It says "Do your nails..." so I assume we are getting a polish or strips (hoping for polish). It's also supposed to include several non alcoholic beverages. I have cravebucks so it's only going to cost me $2!

I'm so getting this one!!! (Well, hopefully... If I "win" the drawing 
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up. It says "Do your nails..." so I assume we are getting a polish or strips (hoping for polish). It's also supposed to include several non alcoholic beverages. I have cravebucks so it's only going to cost me $2!
For the non-alcoholic beverages, they asked about:

Cappucino and Flavored Water

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got an email about this one...It will include a wine coupon! I may give this one a go!

Do your nails, watch a favorite show, and explore some new beauty products, while enjoying your beverage of choice. Invite your BFFs or focus solely on yourself. Either way - you deserve it!  On top of all the great new products, the Girls' Night In Cravebox is also our very first offering that includes alcohol. More specifically, the Girls' Night In box contains a gift card that gives you an additional $10 off on top of the normal signup discount at NakedWines.com towards purchasing wine of your choice.
I live in a dry county so I'm out on the wine shipment ... I'm kind of scared of more

Mary Kay and nail strips
...  I think I will have to pass on this one.

For the non-alcoholic beverages, they asked about:
Cappucino and Flavored Water

I wonder if it will be

Nescafe Memento - they seem to be doing a lot of sampling lately. 

I hope for no more Sally Hansen strips, the ones from the bikini box were terrible.  I entered.  I live in a state that will allow wine shipments, yay!

I'm passing on this one. I don't drink wine and the survey questions make me think I won't be using the other stuff in there. I guess if I have box envy after everyone has there box I can instant box this.

Originally Posted by PBandJilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also got questions about breast cancer charities. Maybe Susan G. Komen stuff?
Originally Posted by Robinssa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I entered for the drawing... I wasn't asked any breast cancer charity questions.
That's so weird that we get asked different questions... I did get asked the Breast Cancer stuff.  Oh, Cravebox.

I entered as well - sounds like this one could be fun!

I'm such a sucker for this stuff. My "cooking light fast meals" box is due to be delivered tomorrow, of course, since it's husbands day off. Hopefully there will be something in it that appeals to him. Maybe I should have waited to see that one before biting on another. But the book and beauty one was tolerable enough.

Back