What To Do When You're Contacted By a Makeup Company?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I have this Facebook page with all my makeup looks and stuff and a couple weeks ago the owner of a makeup company contacted me (Makeup Doll Cosmetics) but it wasn't the actually company makeup page (on FB) It was a personal page of the owner? I looked at her page and she posts all of the companies makeup and stuff. ANYWAY! She contacted me and said she wanted to send me some of their companies makeup products and have me send them a few photos of looks that I create with them. I replied and told her I'd love to do it but it's been two weeks since I've heard anything from her. She has also asked me for my shipping info. Should I contact her and ask what's up, and if she is still interested or just let it go and wait for her to get back to me?

It's the first time anything like this happened to me and I don't know who to talk to or go to about it. I don't want to be taken advantage of or anything.
Any advice would be so much appreciated.

In your case since you already accepted I would merely follow up on it and see if she was still interested or not but I would contact her via the email of her company. If she still does not reply to you within five business days then chalk it up to her changing her mind.

Back