Introducing myself...again.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WELL HEY THERE!

That was lame - anyway, I'm Molly and I actually introduced myself 2 years ago. I'm 18 now, I'm from the UK and all things beauty is my passion. 

I've been dabbling with the idea of starting a beauty channel on youtube, or relaunching my beauty blog, but thought I would get back into the beauty community bit by bit through joining a forum like this. I started beauty blogging two years ago, I sadly stopped because some classmates found my blog and started saying horrible things about me behind my back. I knew I wasn't ready for it then, so I shut down my blog and concentrated on my studies (which paid off, thank goodness!) 

I'm currently doing my A-Levels and I am going to university/college in September to study hospitality management. I am the deputy manager of a restaurant, and say to everyone that the hospitality sector is my passion. If I was being honest with myself from the very start of my academic career, I knew I would have dived head first into the world of beauty straight away. 

I am only 18, and after University, who knows? Beauty could still be my passion (as well as hospitality) and hopefully I'll be able to make something of myself in both industries as successfully as some others do!

The only access I get to a 'beauty community' right now is Youtube. I am subscribed to about 50 beauty gurus and I love nothing more than sitting down with a cup of tea and browsing their videos. My favourites are: emilynoel83, missbudgetbeauty, beautycrush, and zoella! 

That said, I'm so excited about talking to you all and hopefully becoming a part of this community also. 

Thanks for reading this very long and unecessary introduction.

I hope to speak to lots of you soon!

Stay beautiful, 

Molly x

Hi Molly! Welcome back to Makeup Talk! Sounds like this will be a great community for you to be part of - we look forward to chatting with you about all things beauty-related. As a side note, I'm also a fan of emilynoel83's videos - she does a great job on YouTube! 
smile.gif

Please be sure to check out our Terms of Service. Then, feel free to update your profile (the button is found at the top of the page) with some information so we can get to know you. Most of all, we hope you enjoy interacting and contributing in the forums here at Makeup Talk.

Some of our most popular sections include:

Please feel free to contact me or any other moderator with any questions! 
smile.gif

Welcome back! We have sections of the forum dedicated to vloggers and bloggers if you're interested in that community! This is a great place to learn and get feedback from other people without feeling self-conscious 
flowers.gif

Latest posts

Back