• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

STILA 25% OFF COUPON!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawaiiwoofs

Glasses.
Reaction score
This expires the 18th

You can either do 40% off with the code LAKERS40

...OR OR OR OR

hold your horses.

50% off with the code LAKERS50

my wallet weeps. also, this code works on full priced items AND sale items. Thought I'd share the glory and hopefully you all can snag everything I want so I don't end up buying anything...

40% and 50% off expired, use code LAKERS to get 25% off. -kawaiimeows

You beat me to it! I had to try really hard not to go over $50 for free shipping. Awesome sale. Eye shadow palettes are only $20 each!

i really want to get foundation but im soooo bad about matching shades online. booooo.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

aaahhhhh you're evil!!! i don't need to be spending money but this is amazing.
i know i know.. between the balm (still waiting on my order..smh...and i was boring, i bought 2 shades of foundation), chic week (less boring, too much money spent!!!), and lusting over some bobbi brown FF sale stuff (didn't get anything) -- my eyes and my wallet can take a break.

Am I the only one who has lots of fun filling up carts and seeing how much i can save? Maybe I'll be good and not spend any money..

I wanttttt those countless color pigments so bad. And that Summer Turquoise eyeliner looks so gorgeous.

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I the only one who has lots of fun filling up carts and seeing how much i can save? Maybe I'll be good and not spend any money..
I do this all the time. I like to tease myself and think about how much money I could save. I'm a masochist, I swear.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I do this all the time. I like to tease myself and think about how much money I could save. I'm a masochist, I swear.
its sick. its so sick. in class i do basic arithmetic to figure out how much money i have /how much cc i need to pay off or should pay off...and then how much money i will save on X if Xmake up has a sale.

Gahh I just bought the countless color in lyric from sephora. Now I'm thinking of returning and buying from here.

Originally Posted by Carmela DeJesus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gahh I just bought the countless color in lyric from sephora. Now I'm thinking of returning and buying from here.
Do it!!! This is such a good deal! 

Originally Posted by Carmela DeJesus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Worth it imo. Especially since sephora is good about returns.

Ahh, I'm so glad I held off on a sephora buy!  I've spent the last several days going back and forth, trying to decide if it's worth it to spend cash on a couple of items I don't really need... now I can spend the same (or less!) amount of money and get 2x the amount of makeup to play with!  Plus I always have a good experience with their makeup, <3 Stila.

And just a reminder that ebates has 5% back, too!

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This expires the 18th

You can either do 40% off with the code LAKERS40

...OR OR OR OR

hold your horses.

50% off with the code LAKERS50

my wallet weeps. also, this code works on full priced items AND sale items. Thought I'd share the glory and hopefully you all can snag everything I want so I don't end up buying anything...
How did you find this! OMG my wallet is so unhappy with me now!

Oh my!!! Why did I have to look at this! LOL.

I was in Target earlier and looking for peach eyeliner! I may get the Topaz since I've heard good reviews on it!

Thanks for sharing the code!

Back