Cellulite

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So this is maybe kind of a weird question to post on the forum but can anyone recommend any anti-cellulite products that actually work?  I am reluctant to buy given how expensive they all really are without some real person testimonials.  I am ok if 'work' means needing to apply it each day but actually seeing results for that day, if that makes sense.

I found this link on pinterest.  It has some DIY scrubs you can make that are supposed to help.  I haven't heard anything about if they work or not, but it might be worth a try?  

Hey, I also suffer from the same problem as like you, then one of my friend suggest me about the cellutherm before that i go with home remedy such as:

1. Apply olive oil to your areas with cellulite (back of your thighs and upper arms for example).
2. Combine the coffee grounds and brown sugar.
3. Use the coffee scrub on your cellulite areas by moving in circular motions.
4. Rinse off. Of course, the easiest way to do this Cellulite Home Remedy is to do it in the shower!

You'll find a lot of products but only few of them really works. I had that problem too and for now I'm still searching on the best product to help me reduce cellulite.

Latest posts

Back